Give me a reason why you are going...

shintonsghost

Guest ElCid

To support Benitez and to not give every other f***er the chance of laughing at our no show in the stands. Protest can follow when we don't retain Benitez. If any c*** pulls their fingers out and supports AO this time!!!

Totally disagree those alleged so called footballers do not deserve any plaudits and the c***s in charge of the club should be hounded. There is not a cats hell chance that Rafa will stay or that bunch of c***s in charge will even give him the slightest consideration to stay.

So which bit do you disagree with? I agree with all of that but I'll be turning up.

I disagree about protests should start when we don't retain Rafa - this club has just been relegated due to total crass mismanagement for years and these cunts need to be hounded out. For a start in my opninion anyone turning up is just supporting Ashley and putting money into the fat cunts pockets and I have said that for a few year now.

lap of honour at the end???

:lol:

They'll sprint off the pitch quicker than they've moved all season.

Wonder how many mysterious injuries will suddenly crop up. De Jong might get a game.

Guest ElCid

Supporting the team not the regime

By putting money into their pockets your supporting the regime buy hey get on with it as you will be enjoying Championship football for a few year.

To support Benitez and to not give every other f***er the chance of laughing at our no show in the stands. Protest can follow when we don't retain Benitez. If any c*** pulls their fingers out and supports AO this time!!!

Totally disagree those alleged so called footballers do not deserve any plaudits and the c***s in charge of the club should be hounded. There is not a cats hell chance that Rafa will stay or that bunch of c***s in charge will even give him the slightest consideration to stay.

So which bit do you disagree with? I agree with all of that but I'll be turning up.

I disagree about protests should start when we don't retain Rafa - this club has just been relegated due to total crass mismanagement for years and these c***s need to be hounded out. For a start in my opninion anyone turning up is just supporting Ashley and putting money into the fat c***s pockets and I have said that for a few year now.

I've already paid for my ticket so I'll be going. Unless there's a mass boycott planned. People haven't protested all season and Rafa has got us unbeaten in 5. As previously mentioned I am going to show him support and appreciate a top class manager being in charge of my club for the last time it could happen for decades again.

I bet there are plenty of people advocating protests again but no cunt will start them or back those who do.

What a fucking clip man. A total fucking clip. If Ashley dies I will genuinely smile. It will be a good day for humanity and more oxygen for all of us.

Supporting the team not the regime

By putting money into their pockets your supporting the regime buy hey get on with it as you will be enjoying Championship football for a few year.

aye but it rhymes marra so I'll continue supporting the team and not the regime

on Sunday  :dowie:

Give me a reason why the same people have been going the last few year putting money into the fat c***s pocket.

I just got the argument from a Newcastle fan on reddit to this exact point "well watching on TV puts money in his pocket so it makes no difference"

fuck.my.life.

I disagree about protests should start when we don't retain Rafa - this club has just been relegated due to total crass mismanagement for years and these c***s need to be hounded out. For a start in my opninion anyone turning up is just supporting Ashley and putting money into the fat c***s pockets and I have said that for a few year now.

I've already paid for my ticket so I'll be going. Unless there's a mass boycott planned. People haven't protested all season and Rafa has got us unbeaten in 5. As previously mentioned I am going to show him support and appreciate a top class manager being in charge of my club for the last time it could happen for decades again.

I bet there are plenty of people advocating protests again but no c*** will start them or back those who do.

What a f***ing clip man. A total f***ing clip. If Ashley dies I will genuinely smile. It will be a good day for humanity and more oxygen for all of us.

This.

This "show of support for Rafa" will amount to his name sung a couple of times at the start of the game, then Spurs will score, then the famous SJP atmosphere will return - silence with occasional grumbling, then the soopafans all leave before the end, apart from the really soopa ones who'll hang back for a boo.

Not everyone at the game thinks they're super fans for continuing to turn up. No more of them do than those who think they're some sort of super fan for boycotting. It's just a bollocks statement to make.

Top and bottom of it is that our entire fan base are too fragmented and stubborn. The only people to truly unite the fan base are AO and even they appeared to have minimal resources when organising their protests and half of them were abused or questioned.

People should have an open mind to the types of protest and attack with consistency and numbers. Instead of being petulant little twatmongs.

Not everyone at the game thinks they're super fans for continuing to turn up. No more of them do than those who think they're some sort of super fan for boycotting. It's just a bollocks statement to make.

Far more on here are of the opinion that staying away makes you a 'better' fan. Lashing out at any fucker to make themselves feel better.

This "show of support for Rafa" will amount to his name sung a couple of times at the start of the game, then Spurs will score, then the famous SJP atmosphere will return - silence with occasional grumbling, then the soopafans all leave before the end, apart from the really soopa ones who'll hang back for a boo.

You're probably right but I really hope that people manage to get just an inkling through their thick skulls that no matter how cringy or anything else it would be we have nothing to lose by making the match about cheering for Rafa and trying to help persuade him to stay. I'm under no illusion that the most likely thing to happen is that he will go... but if anything, ANYTHING goes even them smallest way to having a manager like him stay I'd hope the fans would do it.

This. Lol.

Because my beautiful boy said he wanted to come and support my team; as they needed help. He deserves a better experience than it is likely to be. Some line form from Kipling is probably appropriate but too soon (for me) to conjure up anything balanced. Just want to break something/somebody.

Guest chopey

I've been itching to get one of those giant hotdogs in the stadium all season and I've decided Sunday is the day for me.........................4 more sleeps