Give me a reason why you are going...

shintonsghost

Guest firetotheworks

Not everyone at the game thinks they're super fans for continuing to turn up. No more of them do than those who think they're some sort of super fan for boycotting. It's just a bollocks statement to make.

Far more on here are of the opinion that staying away makes you a 'better' fan. Lashing out at any fucker to make themselves feel better.

If the fans were turning up and supporting the team not the regime like they mainly claim, it would be fair enough, but they sit in silence and pay Mike Ashley to do so. I don't want to debate it because I definitely won't change my opinion on it, but that's not my interpretation of supporting something you love, it's just enabling it like a feeder feeding their bed-ridden relative who now cleans themselves with a rag on a stick imo, but people can do what they want.

Because my beautiful boy said he wanted to come and support my team; as they needed help. He deserves a better experience than it is likely to be. Some line form from Kipling is probably appropriate but too soon (for me) to conjure up anything balanced. Just want to break something/somebody.

After all I make exceedingly good cakes.

Not everyone at the game thinks they're super fans for continuing to turn up. No more of them do than those who think they're some sort of super fan for boycotting. It's just a bollocks statement to make.

Far more on here are of the opinion that staying away makes you a 'better' fan. Lashing out at any fucker to make themselves feel better.

If the fans were turning up and supporting the team not the regime like they mainly claim, it would be fair enough, but they sit in silence and pay Mike Ashley to do so. I don't want to debate it because I definitely won't change my opinion on it, but that's not my interpretation of supporting something you love, it's just enabling it like a feeder feeding their bed-ridden relative who now cleans themselves with a rag on a stick imo, but people can do what they want.

Fair enough, everyone is entitled to their opinion and likewise don't wish to enter into the debate again.

Just find that those mentioning 'soopafans' are the only ones comparing themselves to other fans.

The only people who think they are better fans are the ones who bleat about having gone home and away for 200 years and how many games do you go to? Type craic. I don't particularly agree with the sheeple shit but fuck me how much shit are people prepared to swallow? I don't see how you let this go by if you claim to love the club so much. Wearing your shirt is just less hassle isn't it? Apathy reigns supreme.

Guest chopey

I'll be there because I need Newcastle United in my life, unfortunately Ashley, Charnley and the players don't and that's the problem.

Because my beautiful boy said he wanted to come and support my team; as they needed help. He deserves a better experience than it is likely to be. Some line form from Kipling is probably appropriate but too soon (for me) to conjure up anything balanced. Just want to break something/somebody.

Yep "French Fancies, Battenberg" or this http://www.poetryfoundation.org/poems-and-poets/poems/detail/46473

Yep "French Fancies, Battenberg" or this http://www.poetryfoundation.org/poems-and-poets/poems/detail/46473

What's that referee got to do with it?

Im going just to sit on my phone all game in silence, apart from the 17th minute when i'll applaud for reasons im not sure of now. When the game is nearing the end I may nip off early to try to catch the early bus home and charge me mobile.

The idea of the modern SJP actually singing about anything en masse, whether it be Rafa, Pardew or Ashley is preposterous tbh.

It's like when you read all week after the latest disaster, "it'll be poisonous on Saturday, the atmosphere will be toxic" then you get the match on and assume the sound's knackered on your laptop.

The only thing that ever gets a noise going at home these days is a dodgy refereeing decision.