Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Armstrong

Doesn't really hurt my argument tbh, we are not gonna rely on Armstrong and Gayle. Even if the replacement is quality it's still leaving us very short.

Both literally and figuratively.

Armstrong

Doesn't really hurt my argument tbh, we are not gonna rely on Armstrong and Gayle. Even if the replacement is quality it's still leaving us very short.

And Rafa said himself, even if we sign another striker Armstrong might not be allowed to go on loan until January because Mitro is unable to play until after window shuts. Loans are no longer allowed outside the window i think.

Mitro can play before the window shuts like

Ah good then maybe Arma can go on loan if we bring another striker in. I thought we had one of those daft International breaks right at the start of the season again for some reason.

Mitro can play before the window shuts like

Ah good then maybe Arma can go on loan if we bring another striker in.

I think that's the plan tbh, i would be surprised if he isn't anyway.

Another loan would help his progress imo, especially if he's not going to get that much game time here.

Wilfred Bony available for £13m. We should be in for him. Strong and also pacey.

Reckon he'll be off to the Mackems for some reason.

He'd be just right for us, but I'm sure he'll have several options amongst Premiership clubs.