Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

If we go back up we would be one of the top 7 most attractive clubs for players coming to the premiership

How do you assess that,is it not money they come for?

I would say a well run Newcastle United getting 52,000 every week riding the most positive feeling round the club and city for 15 years with Rafael Benitez as manager would be far more of a pull for players than everyone other than  Arsenal, Chelsea, Spurs ,Liverpool and manure.

Last time we were run right under sir Bobby 2001/2002 us and leeds had the pick of players after Man U and Arsenal and maybe Liverpool

Guest Howaythetoon

We would need a top-class CB and CF if we are to do anything in the PL if we do go up. Maybe a top 'keeper as well.

Guest Howaythetoon

I would have loved Benteke here, someone like him, big, mobile, powerful and a goalscorer.

He's not that mobile like.

He's mobile enough.

Benteke isn't Rafa's type of striker at all, look at all his teams and all of his strikers are who play on the shoulder of the last defender. Besides i'd feel like sticking with Gayle considering he can't stop scoring is the right thing to do tbh. :lol:

think we'll buy an upgraded version of gayle with gayle as backup and keep mitro for plan b

Guest Howaythetoon

Reckon we'll sign Pepe Reina in the summer.

I'm not too sure on him or Carrick, I'd prefer players that have the best years ahead of them. In Rafa we trust though I suppose!