Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

If we are top of the league, I just can't see us signing anyone in January.

I think we'll try for a statement signing but unless it's a player who would significantly improve us then I don't see the point. Far easier to attract them in the summer if we had PL and Rafa combo to offer.

If we are top of the league, I just can't see us signing anyone in January.

Hmm, not sure. Whilst Rafa said he was targetting players that could play in this league then make the step up (if we go up), its clear that some of the players we've signed are just for this season/division.

If we are top, and flying, then maybe Rafa will try and go back for some of the targets he didn't get in the summer (for whatever reason), and they may be players he sees making the step up?

Maybe not £30m of signings, but depending where Brighton are in January, the likes of Knockaert might be back on the agenda?

Guest TheBallWinner

I expect January to be extremely quiet. Maybe one 10 million pound signing on a Forestieri or something.

Summer will be a different story.

Think if we're looking good in January we'll only buy players who Rafa thinks will be assets to us in the Premier League.

:thup: think we will be focussing on tapping up players like it's going out of fashion for the summer unless things go south/some ridiculous deals/mass injuries.

Delirium is the best beer ever tbh

:no:

I may be a bit biased because I work for them, but I truly believe that Chimay is by far the best.

:thup: 'tis good stuff. Have a friend who will fight someone who gets between him and a Blue. however my favorite beer overall will, I think, forever be left hand nitro milk stout.

Everyone's tastebuds are different like, it's why I've never understood those beer review sites, never been a massive fan of Chimay personally. They do the blue and white in spoons over here now.

Cannot exaplain how nice Rochefort 10 is to me though.

I mean, some beers are just not good. i.e. there's a beer of the exact same type that is just made better, doesn't have the same off flavours etc.

Delirium is the best beer ever tbh

:no:

I may be a bit biased because I work for them, but I truly believe that Chimay is by far the best.

:thup: 'tis good stuff. Have a friend who will fight someone who gets between him and a Blue. however my favorite beer overall will, I think, forever be left hand nitro milk stout.

If we're talking all types of beer, then yeah mine would be totally different. As far as Belgians go though, Chimay cannot be beaten.

Wonder if we'll go back for Alan Judge. Especially with Atsu, Lazaar and Diame going to the African Nations, we have a lack of attacking midfield options

I reckon so reading between the lines after his manager spoke about it.