Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Do you honestly think Ryder has a clue what he's talking about?

Chronicle have much better connections with the club recently.

Rafa is probably using them to put out the message to other clubs we are skint then in order stop them adding an extra £5m because they think we are flush. I can't think of any other reason Rafa would give someone like Ryder any useful information.

Do you honestly think Ryder has a clue what he's talking about?

Despite being a relentless mong, he's clearly pretty well connected with the club tbh. Has been for quite a while now.

So is any kid that hangs around the training ground gates although Ryder comes across more as if he's the most excited fan needing 1 or 2 more autographs for a full set.

Some of these players we are linked with are so underwhelming

60 days left mate. Keep faith, thinking (hoping?) the true targets aren't necessarily bandied around the media.

The season kicks off in 5 weeks. Rafa will clearly want his business done by then.

Some of these players we are linked with are so underwhelming

60 days left mate. Keep faith, thinking (hoping?) the true targets aren't necessarily bandied around the media.

The season kicks off in 5 weeks. Rafa will clearly want his business done by then.

everyone seems to want their business done by the start of the season, rare is a club that actually achieves that.

Guest reefatoon

Seriously though, are we f***ing skint?

Don't think we're skint but I think missing the Sky gravy train last season has hit us more than we thought in terms of where we are compared to everyone.

Would agree with that. I think the prices going around this summer have hit us for six a bit too. Don't think we were expecting the price tags on players that are being mentioned.

Seriously though, are we f***ing skint?

Don't think we're skint but I think missing the Sky gravy train last season has hit us more than we thought in terms of where we are compared to everyone.

That'd be fine if f***ing Huddersfield weren't outspending us :lol:

If we'd spent £40m on who they've bought there'd have been hell on.

Adama Traore has so much talent it's unreal how badly he uses it. Rafa is a big details guy though. He'll have specific instructions for the guy and that may really help him. Would be amazing if he managed to help the kid realise his potential.

I remember Rafa using Cisse out wide when he first joined Liverpool, in order to use his space to really stretch teams, it was all a bit chaotic, but proved to be quite useful at times. Maybe a similar sort of approach with Traore.

We just need to get some players in at this point though. This is ridiculous.