Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trying to be positive here but the fact Stoke fans aren't happy about selling him gives me a bit of hope.

Aye.  Doesn't have a great goal record but started well at Depor last season before he got injured

Was just thinking a striker we could potentially take a punt on is the Spanish striker Joselu that Stoke signed last summer, when we were also credited with having an interest. Could see him doing well in the Championship.

Tall pacy striker that stretches the defence. Fernando Torres lite?

Look at this guy a year ahead of his time.

Was just thinking a striker we could potentially take a punt on is the Spanish striker Joselu that Stoke signed last summer, when we were also credited with having an interest. Could see him doing well in the Championship.

Tall pacy striker that stretches the defence. Fernando Torres lite?

Look at this guy a year ahead of his time.

I like the look of him. Really think he'll do well. Hughes never really trusted him. Think there'll be a better relationship and understanding with Rafa as they are fellow country men.

Really like the move tbh.

Why wouldn't  Rafa look into those possibilities? Problem will be when the possibilities land on Charnley's desk and that cunt who's been put in as a financial minder rips it up and bins it.

If only:

that would make me very happy - especially Gibbs (not happening)

A lot of expensive deadwood hanging around seems to be the problem...

Krul

Hanley

Gamez

Colback

Riverere (or whatever)

(De jong)

Darlow

Haidara

Lazaar

(Diame)

Thats some wages tbf