Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

This deadline day shall be as beautifully crisp and unsullied by our activity as freshly fallen snow, as a crystal clear stream tumbling down a virgin mountain peak, as calm and tranquil as a millpond at midnight, as relevant to Newcastle as the Champion's League draw.

This deadline day shall be as beautifully crisp and unsullied by our activity as freshly fallen snow, as a crystal clear stream tumbling down a virgin mountain peak, as calm and tranquil as a millpond at midnight, as relevant to Newcastle as the Champion's League draw.

Consider me becalmed.

Fuck that for imagery. I'm snowboarding into your imagined tranquility. Then churning-up the virgin snow metaphorical inactivity like a Tourette's afflicted rapper. Screaming: "Walk... fat cunt... sell, sell, sell, buy, buy, buy. Oil-up the fax machine ye fuckers!"

Has there ever been a Turkish player that's been a 'success' in the PL? Emre's probably as good as it gets. Hakan Sukur was alright i suppose. Doubt this fella's on his level though.