Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Atsu, Lejeune, Murphy, Manquillo, Merino, Joselu.

If that ends up being it then it's absolutely pathetic like.  Was so clear last season that we needed real improvement all over the pitch.

Net spend of £18m currently as well.  Complete joke and I don't know why I expected anything better.

If that ends up being it then it's absolutely pathetic like.  Was so clear last season that we needed real improvement all over the pitch.

Net spend of £18m currently as well.  Complete joke and I don't know why I expected anything better.

:thup: Agreed.

We were desperate for a commanding, experienced GK and an improvement at both LB and Number 10.

We got none of them.

I'd have lost the Murphy deal for those positions above.

£18mil net spend is a joke when Championship teams are lobbing that around on single players.

Selling Gayle and Hanley will put us in profit as well. 😂

In the midst of all that's going on, what the f*** is happening with Tim Krul ? :lol:

There's some (likely nonsense) reports floating around about us being interested in Zoet and including Krul in the deal.

Tribal Football cites Fox Sports but I can't find anything legitimate.

In the midst of all that's going on, what the f*** is happening with Tim Krul ? :lol:

There's some (likely nonsense) reports floating around about us being interested in Zoet and including Krul in the deal.

Tribal Football cites Fox Sports but I can't find anything legitimate.

Urgh, no thanks. The Titus Bramble of the goalkeeping world.