Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest neesy111

If I come on here tommorow tomorrow and find people surprised that we haven't signed anyone, I will be proper annoyed like.

We aren't even being properly linked with anybody.

The only glimmer of hope is that on the rare occasion we do make signings, they're often out of the blue. Not gan to happen like.

Not sure if serious.

All of our signings this summer minus Manquillo have took weeks to do.

If I come on here tommorow tomorrow and find people surprised that we haven't signed anyone, I will be proper annoyed like.

We aren't even being properly linked with anybody.

The only glimmer of hope is that on the rare occasion we do make signings, they're often out of the blue. Not gan to happen like.

Not sure if serious.

All of our signings this summer minus Manquillo have took weeks to do.

Merino?

Guest chopey

Am I the only one is still excited about what tomorrow might bring? (And yes, might is the operative word).

I'm exited too I'm going to finalise my new job tomorrow and then new player day I'm in transfer heaven

What's our net spend? 20m?

Remember the reports when Rafa committed to the club about us having £80m to spend. Then the fees were fucking mental and we worried how far £80m would go these days. Then we spent a quarter of that instead.

Remember the reports when Rafa committed to the club about us having £80m to spend. Then the fees were fucking mental and we worried how far £80m would go these days. Then we spent a quarter of that instead.

And remember when we gave Carr & McClaren 80m to spend?

Triggered. :lol: fffffffff how did they get it so wrong

Triggered. :lol: fffffffff how did they get it so wrong

Nothing about Ashley's ownership makes any fucking sense. It's like a David Lynch film in real life.