Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rumour about player in: hmm interesting that would be good hope it's true

Rumour about player out: total bollocks never happening where do they get this stuff

Same article.

I'd usually say the mitro story is bollocks, but it's written by John Richardson, who has close ties to benitez. He called the benitez to stay situation perfectly.

So Rafa has suddenly had enough of Mitro despite him having not played this season. You could say Rafa decided that last season but why wait until know, and why did Rafa say just a few days ago Mitro has a big part to play. 

Rafa said yesterday he was looking in the loan market, that story is just 2+2=5, a headline of Newcastle looking at Everton youngster on loan is a nothing headline, but Mitrovic the mental head to leave looks so much better.

Utter bullshit stuff.

The Mitro thing wouldn't surprise me. Really annoying we couldn't use him yesterday due to the suspension. Can understand the trust issues. Messed us up at the start of last season too, when we were stuck without him for a number of games.

Personally i think Rafa likes Mitro and loves the challenge of turning a player like him into something better.

I certainly hope so.

Me too, I know mitro is a bit marmite for people, i just see something in him. He's definitely got the right manager now to help him along.

Rafa was more than happy to see Mitro take the number 9 shirt last week.

Can't for one second think Rafa would do that knowing full well that he would soon be sold  :lol:

Unless of course that was just a cover story and Rafa gave it to Gayle because he knew Mitro was not wanted  :mystery: