Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

If anything RB is stocked, even if Janmaat leaves, t's the other fullback position that's the big issue we really need to resolve.

How is it stocked?

Anita is a midfielder, I have doubt if he can play fullback for a full season

Gamez can't get into the team over Dummett

Sterry has done nothing yet

If Janmaat leaves we will need another right back

There are 10 days to go before the transfer deadline and it feels like there’s still a lot left to do for Newcastle.

Moussa Sissoko’s situation will surely come to head this week or next – he won’t play for United until the window closes – and Daryl Janmaat and Tim Krul seem likely to depart.

But Benitez really wants four players in before the end of a transformative transfer window. He’s made a play for Brendan Galloway – who was meant to have signed this week – and it could be that there’s another striker on board by the time Brighton visit St James’ Park next week.

There is still a winger to sign too, with United aiming high in their bid to sign a Premier League winger. There were whispers this week that they talked to a Champions League qualifier about a wide man but he has since broken into their side.

Not really a rumour but thought i'd post it anyway. Nothing new either..

Could it be that Onomah who plays for Spurs?

Can imagine they'd be open to loaning him out if they had sufficient cover, but he was needed on the bench yesterday.

has gnabry played for arsenal this season?

edit: he's been at the olympics, so not him.

Could it be that Onomah who plays for Spurs?

Can imagine they'd be open to loaning him out if they had sufficient cover, but he was needed on the bench yesterday.

has gnabry played for arsenal this season?

edit: he's been at the olympics, so not him.

Only Arsenal player I thought it could be is Alex Iwobi.

Personally don't want us to get a striker that would expect to start all the time tbh, as I expect Haller would. I want us to stick with Gayle and Mitro as our main men.

If Haller can smash in a load of goals and be a constant threat I'd drop Mitro in a heartbeat. We need another striker and the best we can manage to get, not some bench warmer.

Why are people seeming more interested in individuals rather than the team? Heard similar things with Aarons. Don't get why you'd be averse to signing a first team quality player.

Benefits the team more in the long run if the right players are brought to their full potential?