Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Maybe they both had the same targets on their lists

No that's definitely not possible. Nor is it remotely possible that Benitez simply thinks a player we've apparently scouted extensively could be a good signing.

Maybe they both had the same targets on their lists

No that's definitely not possible. Nor is it remotely possible that Benitez simply thinks a player we've apparently scouted extensively could be a good signing.

Exactly, not surprised control over transfers has been handed back to Carr after shockers like Selz, Hanley and the rest of that mob tbh

Why are people unconvinced by his guy? :lol: He's scored goals in leagues way better than this one.

Because most of the time when he's had good seasons he's basically been fed goals on a plate.

Like I said he should do well in this division but tbh his goal record is a bit misleading.

Why are people unconvinced by his guy? :lol: He's scored goals in leagues way better than this one.

Because most of the time when he's had good seasons he's basically been fed goals on a plate.

Like I said he should do well in this division but tbh his goal record is a bit misleading.

WTF? He's a striker, he's supposed to be putting chances away and by the sounds of his record he has been doing it and if he's getting in those positions and making it look so easy then great. I've never seen him play before but I don't think I believe that you've seen much of him either.

Which leagues are way better than this one?

Bundesliga, it assume. Although apparently his record is inconsistent at Wolfsburg, so the jury is out. He also scored 32 in 34 at Heerenveen, and i'd say Eredivisie is on par with the Championship.

Which leagues are way better than this one?

Bundesliga, it assume. Although apparently his record is inconsistent at Wolfsburg, so the jury is out. He also scored 32 in 34 at Heerenveen, and i'd say Eredivisie is on par with the Championship.

36 goals in 80 games for Wolfsburg is inconsistent? :lol:

Pretty much 1 in 2, what does he need to do - score in every game?