Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest reefatoon

Rafa came out and said he wanted 2 players in and the board and fat cunt owner have shafted him. Way to back your manager you useless penny pinching cunts.

Hope tomorrow night isn't one of them where the crowd is flat as f*** and very quickly angry like we've seen a few times after transfer windows have closed without us signing anyone.

I'd imagine it will be. Guess it depends (obviously) on how we start the game.

Hope tomorrow night isn't one of them where the crowd is flat as f*** and very quickly angry like we've seen a few times after transfer windows have closed without us signing anyone.

This ................I've just finished the black and white stripes on my wheel barrow in preparation for that bloke from Swansea arriving and he's gone to Leeds........Furious.

I'd imagine it will be. Guess it depends (obviously) on how we start the game.

get at them early doors and really go for it and the crowd should respond.

It's the fact we're back to penny pinching, saving every penny we can, taking a chance, crossing our fingers and hoping things will be ok. It's a step backwards in mentality, I thought we were past this, head in the sand, not listening and them thinking they know best that's the most disappointing thing.

Nothing's changed, the still see saving 2 million as being more important than cementing promotion. They're still fucking short sighted, arrogant, mean, stubborn pricks. It's so frustrating. Cunts.

If we don't go up now, this inactivity will have played a huge part, I really don't understand surely there were at least a few PL kids needing exp that would have been better in our squad than Colback ond Gouf ?

Terrible job by everyone connected with the club.

It's the fact we're back to penny pinching, saving every penny we can, taking a chance, crossing our fingers and hoping things will be ok. It's a step backwards in mentality, I thought we were past this, head in the sand, not listening and them thinking they know best that's the most disappointing thing.

Nothing's changed, the still see saving 2 million as being more important than cementing promotion. They're still fucking short sighted, arrogant, mean, stubborn pricks. It's so frustrating. Cunts.

There is still the possibility, should we win the league, that they are proven 100% correct on this occasion.

There is still the possibility, should we win the league, that they are proven 100% correct on this occasion.

Depends on how much they spend next season if that proves to be the case. Rafa will be expecting a big splurge in the summer now, that's for sure.