Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

https://www.facebook.com/groups/nufctoonarmy/permalink/10155187709198072/

Dont know if this have been posted, but that is good bye Rafa in the summer for me.

post whatever it is, that's a closed group link

Yea, just found out it had been posted, sorry about that.

Was the last 30 sec of this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nYQLAFQj38

About the window.

Wasn't particularly worried until I've read those Rafa quotes this morning.

Oxford, that transfer window, the QPR game and now those Rafa quotes... ahh the Newcastle United I'm more familiar with.

He's definitely annoyed but it's possible it would've been different after a 3-1 win. He does seem like a guy who can be emotionally hurt but then get it back together again fairly quickly.

Not enjoying the season any more now, but let's #wait and pray for the summer.

Bournemouth striker Callum Wilson has been ruled out for the rest of the season with a ruptured anterior cruciate ligament in his left knee.

The 24-year-old, who suffered a similar setback last season in his right knee, injured himself in training and is expected to be out for six months.

"Callum showed incredible character and determination to come back last season," said Cherries boss Eddie Howe.

"We know he has the same strength and will do the same again."

Wilson's injury last season occurred in a game at Stoke on 26 September and he returned just over six months later, on 9 April in a substitute appearance against Aston Villa.

Capped once by England Under-21s against France in 2014, the former Coventry forward has scored six goals in 20 league appearances for Bournemouth this season

Poor lad. Will do well to come back from a second.

If I was a manager Id have a scout dedicated to watching and monitoring the Arasenal youth team. Anyone that doesn't quite make it there should be snapped up asap.

The club must be delighted with Hayden's play and development. Why not go back for more? Good move.

• 2 weeks later...