Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Too right, he's not better than what we've got imo. If we are going to sign a new GK what's the point in signing no better than you already have.

I completely disagree, either you are really overrating what we have or are underrating Cabellero.

What we have are barely good enough for the championship, Cabellero is a solid mid table PL keeper.

Too right, he's not better than what we've got imo. If we are going to sign a new GK what's the point in signing no better than you already have.

I completely disagree, either you are really overrating what we have or are underrating Cabellero.

What we have are barely good enough for the championship, Cabellero is a solid mid table PL keeper.

He's played 22 league games in 3 seasons, there's no way you can say that (yet). He's not better than Krul or Darlow (so far) imo.

I think he's better than Elliot and Darlow. We should still be aiming higher.

Not so sure he's better than Darlow and i'm not exactly a fan of Darlow to be honest. like you say, we should aim higher.

May as well sign Richard Wright.

What drivel.

Jesus everyone lose their sense of humour while I was away?  :lol: Football serious business.

While you were away? Are you a returning member, OCK? :)

Yeah, not a very memorable one apparently.  :lol:

What drivel.

Jesus everyone lose their sense of humour while I was away?  :lol: Football serious business.

:lol: Hmmm...OCK doesn't ring a bell so much. OC something sounds familiar. Did you used to live above Forest Hall shops? That might have been a Chris.

Aye.

ObiChrisKenobi/OCK

What drivel.

:lol:

What date did we start making signings last summer ?

have a look at what other clubs have been doing, you will see..........not a lot, chill, we ain't gonna splash out on £40 million players, this is us now, relax and lets see where we are come game 1, let's enjoy being back  O0

Decent player report on YouTube for Samu Saiz. Looks like could fulfill Rafa style no10 role. But given people complain about the quality of most of La Liga, it is hard to build-up a great deal of confidence re how someone from Segunda Div will  fair in the Prem.

Decent player report on YouTube for Samu Saiz. Looks like could fulfill Rafa style no10 role. But given people complain about the quality of most of La Liga, it is hard to build-up a great deal of confidence re how someone from Segunda Div will  fair in the Prem.

Quality in the Segunda is terrible like, the league is an absolute minefield.

For every Ayoze that someone gets (when he's in good form at least), I reckon there'd be about 10 duds.