Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

TT was absolutely fuming at us wasting £3m on Daryl Murphy, he's loving us being tight. Well and truly in Ashley's pocket. ;)

Rafa gave away the nashun's most passhunate stamp collector. He'll never be right.

Guest ElCid

I'd be amazed if we got anyone of any real quality or a decent name. That's been our model with that t*** Carr. The names mentioned Lacazette,Aubameyang etc were just a smokescreen of s***, look who we ended up with and look at them 2 now. Thauvin and Cabella another pair of shitehawks same with yanga mbiwa

when is the last time we signed a decent player from these shores. Now that Carr has pisses off we are still shopping at pound land when other teams like Leicester,Palace and even Bournemouth are shopping at Harrows

as it stands the squad we have is certainties for the drop Imo.  Desperate for some quality through the spine of the team

Just about certs to go down as it currently stands. Honestly can't believe the fat fuck and his cretin of a mate have not learned the basic lessons of how not to run a football club. No surprise though he has operated the same way these past 10 years and nothing will change until he is gone.

Another possibility is that the club are waiting for certain clubs to do their business and blow their wad.

Once that's done there will be many a very decent player who hasn't gotten their big payday yet.. and many a club who really need to sell with no clubs buying..

Then we see prices return to some sort of sanity and start making offers.

There's a reason for it, all of this waiting.. could be a takeover, could be what's mentioned above.

It's definitely not the case of the club double crossing Rafa. He'd have been gone by now if so.

Another possibility is that the club are waiting for certain clubs to do their business and blow their wad.

Once that's done there will be many a very decent player who hasn't gotten their big payday yet.. and many a club who really need to sell with no clubs buying..

There's a reason for it, all of this waiting.. could be a takeover, could be what's mentioned above.

COULD BE WE'RE RUN BY A PACK OF CUNTS

I'd be amazed if we got anyone of any real quality or a decent name. That's been our model with that t*** Carr. The names mentioned Lacazette,Aubameyang etc were just a smokescreen of s***, look who we ended up with and look at them 2 now. Thauvin and Cabella another pair of shitehawks same with yanga mbiwa

when is the last time we signed a decent player from these shores. Now that Carr has pisses off we are still shopping at pound land when other teams like Leicester,Palace and even Bournemouth are shopping at Harrows

as it stands the squad we have is certainties for the drop Imo.  Desperate for some quality through the spine of the team

Many of the reported targets this summer have been far more underwhelming than the majority of players Carr bought to the club (for the first XI at least). The quality of the players linked has actually been more disappointing than the lack of activity thus far IMO. Value for money is still mostly to be found when buying from other leagues; I'd much rather have the likes of Sandro Ramirez/Roque Mesa/ Iborra than James McCarthy, Tammy Abraham and Adama Traore.

The current squad would go down or at very least be in a relegation fight and the bookies' odds reflect that. I struggle to think of any of our players who would get in the starting XI for the midtable clubs. We have a Championship squad that just lost 10 games in that division.

As for transfers, any time we have to compete with a Stoke or a West Ham or a Swansea for a player, we pull out of the deal. It seems our major business won't get done until later in the window when the teams around us have done theirs, when players start to become surplus at other clubs and we get a free run at them. The two deals we've done were Atsu (loan-to-buy) and Lejeune (release clause).

Goes without saying that bringing in half a first-team at the end of pre-season, or after the season has kicked off, means the new signings will arrive with major pressure to hit the ground running.

COULD BE WE'RE RUN BY A PACK OF CUNTS

:lol:

Murphy interested in joining but we might have to double our office - Chronicle. He's not coming then.

Fuck me! These young prima donnas and their riders, eh! Heard from a mate in the club (very close to the horse's ass mouth, I mean mouth... Very, very close; say nowt  ;) Shhh!) That the Lejeune delay was nothing to do with cash. Turns out the cheeky fucker demanded a fresh bowl of Pomegranate flavoured Jelly Belly jelly beans be placed in his locker everyday. (Some minion eventually volunteered to pick them out: "Hoy, Lee you've left in a Juicy Pear! Useless cunt"). Now we have structural reurbishment demands! Cheeky fuckers... Let's not buy any more of them.

It's definitely not the case of the club double crossing Rafa. He'd have been gone by now if so.

#wait

Now isn't the time to judge. The true test is in ten years when the bubble has burst and Ashley can get his bargains again.

Murphy interested in joining but we might have to double our office - Chronicle. He's not coming then.

f*** me! These young prima donnas and their riders, eh! Heard from a mate in the club (very close to the horse's ass mouth, I mean mouth... Very, very close; say nowt  ;) Shhh!) That the Lejeune delay was nothing to do with cash. Turns out the cheeky f***er demanded a fresh bowl of Pomegranate flavoured Jelly Belly jelly beans be placed in his locker everyday. (Some minion eventually volunteered to pick them out: "Hoy, Lee you've left in a Juicy Pear! Useless c***"). Now we have structural reurbishment demands! Cheeky f***ers... Let's not buy any more of them.

You're really weird bro.

f*** me! These young prima donnas and their riders, eh! Heard from a mate in the club (very close to the horse's ass mouth, I mean mouth... Very, very close; say nowt  ;) Shhh!) That the Lejeune delay was nothing to do with cash. Turns out the cheeky f***er demanded a fresh bowl of Pomegranate flavoured Jelly Belly jelly beans be placed in his locker everyday. (Some minion eventually volunteered to pick them out: "Hoy, Lee you've left in a Juicy Pear! Useless c***"). Now we have structural reurbishment demands! Cheeky f***ers... Let's not buy any more of them.

You're really weird bro.

Partly predictive text, partly knackered.

You're really weird bro.

I was on about altarmullet mate

You're really weird bro.

I was on about altarmullet mate

Ah right - that post is a bit mental like.