Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Not that I wanted Hart but if that thing earlier about us offering a quarter of his wages for a loan with no obligation to buy is true, then our approach there is laughable. Depends completely on no fucker else being in for him and the selling club deciding for some reason to do us a favour.

Does seem to me from everything we're reading that the needs of the team are still nowhere near the top of the list of priorities even after all these years, it's generally just a scattergun of derisory offers and release fee punts, and a fuckload of hope for the best.

Not that I wanted Hart but if that thing earlier about us offering a quarter of his wages for a loan with no obligation to buy is true, then our approach there is laughable. Depends completely on no f***er else being in for him and the selling club deciding for some reason to do us a favour.

Does seem to me from everything we're reading that the needs of the team are still nowhere near the top of the list of priorities even after all these years, it's generally just a scattergun of derisory offers and release fee punts, and a fuckload of hope for the best.

Looks like we've lost out to West Ham for him which is a shame.

On a less serious note I see Boa Morte is playing in the Star Sixes. Maybe we could finally sign him if Murphy deal falls through :lol: