Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I would rather move on him Sissoko and wijnaldum for 8m each and get in three 8m players in the mould of Ritchie and Gayle with desire and who will work hard as well as having talent.

I can just see us been stuck with a load of players we should be moving on and replacing due to too high asking prices.

Same for the likes of gouffran. Just get him out the door. Great chance this to clear out our dead wood and players with bad attitudes and to finally have a squad with a good attitude and work rate for once.

Mole probably doesn't want to get 24M for 3 players who should be getting us far more than that in today's market. Combined less than Troy fucking Deeney's valuation.

People acting as if we're short on cash and have to sell or risk going under or something...Rafa is NOT going to let anyone go for cheap when he doesn't have to sell ffs, is it really that hard of a concept to grasp?

I know we don't have to sell or that we are not short of money.

People have been slagging them 3 players off constantly saying they are heartless and awful etc yet they think they are all worth over 10m.

I would rather have players who are good and work there socks off then players who are supposedly very good but who couldn't care less. Thauvin cost what? 13m? And has shown nothing to suggest he is worth that so how is 8m massively under his value.

Is that too hard a concept to grasp!

We cant get rid of them all even if we wouldn't be too bothered. For example i don't really like Wijnaldum and he's quite likely to leave i'd say. IF he stays i wouldn't mind it because there's no denying that he has talent and if Rafa can get the best out of him then he would certainly make us more likely to win promotion.

Cabella went for 7.5m and I'd say he is better and shown more in a NUFC shirt than thauvin ever has.

Keep thauvin in the championship when he dosent want to be here and can't even handle the physicality of the premiership or sell for 8m and get another similar player as Gayle. I know what I would prefer. That's what I'm getting at.

Cabella went for 7.5m and I'd say he is better and shown more in a NUFC shirt than thauvin ever has.

Keep thauvin in the championship when he dosent want to be here and can't even handle the physicality of the premiership or sell for 8m and get another similar player as Gayle. I know what I would prefer. That's what I'm getting at.

What you don't get is that we're not going to sell players under their values just because they're not good enough. Selling three players who we can get much more for is ridiculous. Why would anyone do that?

Makes a change to other years as I'm not impatient because I don't know if people will come in or the wrong people go out. I am 110% behind anything that goes on as it will have rafas blessing. I know whomever comes in will do a job for us. Just excited to see who.

Makes a change to other years as I'm not impatient because I don't know if people will come in or the wrong people go out. I am 110% behind anything that goes on as it will have rafas blessing. I know whomever comes in will do a job for us. Just excited to see who.

Truth! If Rafa rates them and wants to keep them I'm fine with it. I'll maybe disagree for a short period as an initial reaction but know he's the fucking man.

People have been slagging them 3 players off constantly saying they are heartless and awful etc yet they think they are all worth over 10m.

That's because people quite often don't make sense, not everyone can grasp basic logic. When Wijnaldum and Sissoko are sold for well over £8m (:lol:) you might well be astounded and confused. But don't worry about it, just put a spring in your step and a cheery whistle on your lips.

Seen that we won't let Colo go until a new centre half is confirmed.

Although Colo's has no future here, the change in attitude towards transfers is telling.