Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

We really need to sell some f***ers.

I don't think the club anticipated just how difficult it would be to get rid off unwanted players

It was always going to be tough selling the likes of Riviere but to be a couple of days away from the first game of the season with still so much deadwood on the books has been a suprise

Jota, now that's scraping the bottom of the barrel :anguish:

He's been great for Brentford. Love a left footed playmaker

He's never had a single successful season in the top flight, and he isn't a young prospect anymore. In his loan spell at Eibar he was completely ineffectual.

Jota, now that's scraping the bottom of the barrel :anguish:

He's been great for Brentford. Love a left footed playmaker

He's never had a single successful season in the top flight, and he isn't a young prospect anymore. In his loan spell at Eibar he was completely ineffectual.

yeeeeeeeeeeeah, 26 years old playing at brentford :joey:

No need to be snobby about where Jota plays. Fwiw he looks look he can implement his flair very well in a tough physical league. Chances are he can replicate this in top flight and from what I've seen of him I'd be OK with us signing the lad.

Still need to sign that top keeper and striker though.

Not really, i have just seen him report loads of things and none of them have ended up being true. How people still listen to him i'll never know.

Anything he tweets belongs in the braindead thread.

Easy young fella :lol: only messing with you.