Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Elliot over Caballero :lol:

Ashley interview good :lol:

People were also slagging me off for saying no ta to Michy Batshuayi during the summer.

He looked class today didn't he.....

You don't have to spend your life addicted to smack, homeless on the streets giving handjobs for crack.

Follow my plan and very soon you will say, it's easy m'kay.

I read today that Wilshere's training at Arsenal is going well. Running freely for the first time in ages.

Running or moving ? Heard Walcott done his back in pushing Wilshires wheelchair.

FWIW, that was a quote from the Times - "Long-serving members of staff at Arsenal's training ground have been enthused by the sight of Jack Wilshere 'running uninhibited for the first time in years' " The gist being that Wilshere is hopeful of reviving his Arsenal career. That would explain why things seem to have gone quiet on the rumour of him moving to West Ham.

From our point of view, it's neither here nor there, because if he's fit, he'll stay at Arsenal. I just thought it was an interesting snippet, but clearly others are much better informed about Wilshere's current state of physical fitness.

I'm no ashley apologist, he's f***ed us this window unnecessarily, but I think he just really hates being fleeced anywhere in his business and sees the drastically rising agent fees of the last few years and thinks f*** that. It's hard not to have some sympathy, I would approve of all agents being shoved out the back of an airplane tbh.

Fuck that :lol: He's a cunt of the highest order who tries to run a huge club on the absolute minimum, and even less. How a Newcastle fan can have sympathy towards mr. Sports Direct Arena is beyond me.

Guest chopey

You fool Odin, remember the rules of Newcastle Online

Always look for the negative in every situation

Never have any praise for anyone other than Rafa and Ben Arfa

Don't mention Ashleys name without a profanity either before or after it.

I remember years ago Robson saying Harper was paid far more than he should have been to compensate for the fact he wouldn't play much and to keep him here. Might be similar with Caballero. Might have agreed say £50k a week and regular football here, then Chelsea came in with £70-80k a week so bench warm.

:lol::lol: u ok hun?

Guest chopey

Top of the bill, looking forward to a cracking game today win lose or draw, few pints, glorious sunshine everythings good.

I remember years ago Robson saying Harper was paid far more than he should have been to compensate for the fact he wouldn't play much and to keep him here. Might be similar with Caballero. Might have agreed say £50k a week and regular football here, then Chelsea came in with £70-80k a week so bench warm.

Caballero's 36 next month. Not really surprising he went for a last big payout and I'm sure Chelsea upped whatever you were offering.

Top of the bill, looking forward to a cracking game today win lose or draw, few pints, glorious sunshine everythings good.

I'll drink to that.

Caballero's 36 next month. Not really surprising he went for a last big payout and I'm sure Chelsea upped whatever you were offering.

The big issue seems to be that we had this deal along with the Abraham one wrapped up (including wages) long before other clubs came in, but somehow the deals weren't signed off on by the club. Ridiculous situation.

Not to excuse missing out on deals but Abraham's demands did seem mental and if Caballero would rather take more money to sit on the bench then...

They'd have been tied up before these things became issues if the club had cracked on. I get the impression there was a Rafa/ Carr power struggle early doors this summer. Now sorted of course - hence improvement in Rafa"s standpoint