Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest chopey

Guys Mike Ashley isn't gonna up and spend £200m of his own money on a player. Get on board with reality here.

Eh ????? That can't be true where have you heard that ?

Benitez on transfers: "If you can kick the ball forward, they will ask for £10million. If you put the ball in the net, it’s £20million"

I love how this is the same day that we signed a striker for £5m :lol:

:lol: funny. Oh well, Didier Deschamps, Ray Wilkins and David Batty had very good careers...

(Sideways 'passers', in case you're wondering).

I mean, a lot of managers probably think the prices are mental are saying similar things as Rafa said there. It's just a sensible person's response to a crazy market... doesn't mean he's not annoyed at Ashley and co but might explain why he is prepared to put up with some of their reluctance to spend.

Newcastle may have to ready themselves for cash bids for the sought after youngster.

http://brightcove04.o.brightcove.com/4221396001/4221396001_5475082172001_5475074241001-vs.jpg?pubId=4221396001&videoId=5475074241001

I would say that's the cost for the relegation, and the fact that Ashley unwilling to give out his own money. 

I actually think it's a decent window considering our limitation of fund.  Our purchases all looks great deals (early stage though) and our starting eleven are strong enough to contain the best team in the league.  That's a looooooot better than I expect.

If we are lucky to shift the dead woods before the deadline close, and able to bring in 1 more CB and 1 veteran GK, then we would be fine.

Im not worried about GK, and we won't be bringing in any CB's better than what we have.

Merino will be starting now the next few games.. I think the problem position is DM, Hayden showed his inexperience at the weekend. Didn't impose himself at all.

We can't have a full season of that.

I would say that's the cost for the relegation, and the fact that Ashley unwilling to give out his own money. 

I actually think it's a decent window considering our limitation of fund.  Our purchases all looks great deals (early stage though) and our starting eleven are strong enough to contain the best team in the league.  That's a looooooot better than I expect.

If we are lucky to shift the dead woods before the deadline close, and able to bring in 1 more CB and 1 veteran GK, then we would be fine.

Im not worried about GK, and we won't be bringing in any CB's better than what we have.

Merino will be starting now the next few games.. I think the problem position is DM, Hayden showed his inexperience at the weekend. Didn't impose himself at all.

We can't have a full season of that.

http://www.themag.co.uk/assets/jack-colback-praying-newcastle-united-nufc-650x400.jpg

I thought Hayden was really good against Spurs, and I was worried about him beforehand. Obviously he couldn't run the entire midfield on his own after Shelvey got sent off and Perez moved back.

yeah - I didn't see a problem with Hayden's performance at all.

Actually its kinda weird we have problems finding a good keeper.

A PL club looking for keeper must interest a lot.

Can´t even think of any one proper linked?

I think the problem lies with our plan for Woodman.