Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

If there is even a shred of a chance that Ryder can rule it out, Ryder will rule it out.  Basically, if Ryder doesn't rule it out, then it is a legit link.  I guess he does have his benefits.

Guest firetotheworks

Fortunately I'm wearing my defensive force-field of pessimism, so I'm just waiting for it to be ruled out.

This is the standard of player I'd hoped we'd be picking up throughout the window.

Yup. Although at the price quoted you would think someone would be offering given his 6 goals and 4 assists in 1200 minutes for Sevilla to end last campaign. Nevertheless if he goes to Sevilla in the end (I believe they are in the final qualifying round for UCL ) then that is one thing. Would be annoyed if Brighton gets him though at that price or a loan/future fee agreement.

This is the standard of player I'd hoped we'd be picking up throughout the window.

Yup. Although at the price quoted you would think someone would be offering given his 6 goals and 4 assists in 1200 minutes for Sevilla to end last campaign. Nevertheless if he goes to Sevilla in the end (I believe they are in the final qualifying round for UCL ) then that is one thing. Would be annoyed if Brighton gets him though at that price or a loan/future fee agreement.

Agreed.

Ryder 'Understand links to Jovetic are unfounded. In brighter news, Colback likely to remain now after clear the air talks with RB'.

Not sure if serious :lol: Probably not.. Hopefully.

Ryder 'Understand links to Jovetic are unfounded. In brighter news, Colback likely to remain now after clear the air talks with RB'.

Not sure if serious :lol: Probably not.. Hopefully.

:lol: I nearly believed it tbf.

No mention of the player being a Geordie is a dead giveaway.

Ryder seems to think Lazaar to Geneo might happen, Geneo flying in for talks apparently.

Genoa reps heading to Tyneside to seal deal for Lazaar.

Couldn't we just do it over the phone?

If we can sell a couple and save the reddies for one or two Rafa specials, that would be great.

The idea that we could recoup 15m from Colback, Hanley, Riviere and Lazaar is mind boggling since we would give them away.

No doubt we will flog them too late in the window to do anything with the money.