Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The guy thinks keeping the wage bill down is paramount in selling the club, when in actuality backing Rafa and having us do well is likely to generate the most buzz and interest. He is such a dufus.

Ashley spins this yarn about buyers/investors every year. It's complete bullshit to muddy the transfer waters.

Guest firetotheworks

I dunno about anyone else but I find it really annoying that journalists still have the nerve to insult our intelligence by reporting that 'won't panic buy' line without even a hint of sarcasm. We know that Ashley and his goons will come out with that shit, but the fact that journalists repeat it as if it's anything other than laughable is ridiculous. They say that EVERY window and we knew after the first one that it means 'we won't buy at all, we'll rake in as much money as possible and fuck what we said, fuck the manager, and especially fuck the fans' but then the media just come out with 'won't panic buy' like there's truth in it.

I dunno about anyone else but I find it really annoying that journalists still have the nerve to insult our intelligence by reporting that 'won't panic buy' line without even a hint of sarcasm. We know that Ashley and his goons will come out with that shit, but the fact that journalists repeat it as if it's anything other than laughable is ridiculous. They say that EVERY window and we knew after the first one that it means 'we won't buy at all, we'll rake in as much money as possible and fuck what we said, fuck the manager, and especially fuck the fans' but then the media just come out with 'won't panic buy' like there's truth in it.

The media are a small crowd who just repeat what each other say and on the whole are clueless/not diligent about any club outside of London and Man Utd.

Fancy us to make a £26m bid for Ross Barkley on transfer deadline day (which he wouldn't agree to and won't be accepted anyway) which kickstarts someone else into signing him for a few million more.

What excitement awaits.

Guest firetotheworks

The media are a small crowd who just repeat what each other say and on the whole are clueless/not diligent about any club outside of London and Man Utd.

This is Luke Edwards though. Local journalists are often just as bad.

This is Luke Edwards though. Local journalists are often just as bad.

There's hundreds of posts on here better than his tosh. Tbf he's been reasonable at The Telegraph.  :D

A few weeks ago they were pushing that we were waiting for the end of the window because of the crazy market.

Just resign yourselves to nowt but another loan coming in.    The only relevance to Thursday for NUFC and the end of the window is that it's the day where Charnley is headed to the new Lidl at Killingworth to search for some new cheap biscuit deals.  There's an in store bakery as well so the club may stretch to a couple of fresh baguettes.

Fancy us to make a £26m bid for Ross Barkley on transfer deadline day (which he wouldn't agree to and won't be accepted anyway) which kickstarts someone else into signing him for a few million more.

What excitement awaits.

If this is an echo of Rooney, I suspect Fat Fred had an agreement with Everton and was making fake bids to raise the price Man U paid.

Google translation of article:

The backdrop: Praet, Newcastle reaches 20 million. But there is the veto of Giampaolo

The Newcastle is willing to reach 20 million for Dennis Praet . A ball of Rafa Benitez who would like to take him to Premier where there is also Everton on the offensive midfielder, but preferences would go to Newcastle . Finding the substitute, Samp would also come up with the idea of ​​accepting the proposal, but for the moment there was a stop imposed by Giampaolo . The bluetonger was angry, still waiting for the reinforcements required, and has vetoed the sale of Praet . How to give it wrong?

Once Hanley f***s off hope we go for Gibbs.

Flog most of this lot before end of deadline.

Lazaar

Colback

saivet

Krul

Gamaz

Haidara

Diame

Most reports claim we will take kenedy once Oxlade Chamberlain completes his move.

Same Gibbs who's joined WBA tonight? Oxlade Chamberlain has also rejected the move to Chelsea so don't expect to see Kenedy here.