Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Apart from the obvious Beardsleys and Shearers etc, i always liked Ketsbaia.  He was a bit "head down, run and shoot" but he played in a crap, negative team and always seemed like the guy who wanted to make something happen. A bit like Ben Arfa come to think of it, but with a lot less talent.  I'm sure i read an interview from Sir Bobby about when he decided to let Ketsbaia go and he was worried about breaking the news to him cos he knew he'd take it badly.  Apparently he was devatastated cos he loved it here and bounced his mobile phone off the dressing room wall bless him

:lol:

Guest Howaythetoon

As great as Shearer was, for some reason he isn't my fave all-time player. Cole would probably be the one. I absolutely adored him as a kid and was gutted when we sold him. My first hero and my first fave to leave us. Historically its got to be Hughie Gallacher.

Random faves range from Nolan to Sellers. Not great players nor decorated players, but who I enjoyed and liked watching play and seeing in our team. Its all subjective really.

Ben Arfa is definitely my favourite player from a period what I can actually fully remember. I idolised Shearer my entire childhood but he started to fade when I was 13/14 and tbh I cannot remember a great deal before that too clearly, just that I loved him.

Shearer wins by default like.