Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

My god the players we are linked to are such bargain basement shite its unreal. We are an absolute fucking pathetic outfit when it comes to recruitment and transfers. Its been a long long time since a transfer got me excited

If this is the kind of shite we are looking at then we are fucked until staveley decides its time to buy

Tbf I was actually quite excited by the signing we made when we went down, Ritchie, Gayle, Yedlin, Diame, I know they didn't work out but even Lazaar and Gamez we're fairly exciting for where we were at the time.

Jesus Christ  youd have burst a blood vessel when we were signing Ferdinand,Shearer,Asprilla,Ginola, etc etc. Them that you have listed in all fairness are championship shite and not the calibre of player we need to be looking at again

I didn't say that, what I said was where we were at the time, that being a newly relegated Championship side, they we're pretty exciting signings.

Ritchie: Just came off the back of a good season with Bournemouth, scored 15 goal, and assisted similar in his last Championship signing, he also chose to come down a division when being offered a new contract from Bournemouth.

Gayle: 1 in 3 Premier League striker at the time of signing him.

Yedlin: International player, was one of the America's best players in the last world cup, and came off the back of a very good pre-season with Spurs.

Diame: Was one of Hull's best players the season before he signed, and helped them win promotion.

Gamez: Came from Atletico Madrid, had been a solid defender his entire career, and added much needed experience to the team.

Lazaar: Not going to lie on this one, just liked the look of him on Youtube. :lol:

He won't be getting much of a wage rise and long term he will be loaned out.

It's about protecting an investment. If he performs somewhere else we can always sell him further down the line.

My god the players we are linked to are such bargain basement s**** its unreal. We are an absolute f***ing pathetic outfit when it comes to recruitment and transfers. Its been a long long time since a transfer got me excited

If this is the kind of s**** we are looking at then we are f***ed until staveley decides its time to buy

It doesn't matter if Staveley buys us, as according to you, Rafa would buy 11 Joselus regardless. This isn't Mikes doing.

We f***ing freed up the wage bill in the summer when we got rid of Krul and de Jong ffs :lol:

And Anita, Gouffran, Hanley and Riviere who I imagine were all on decent enough money

The only players we've signed that are probably on Premier League levels of wages would probably be Lascelles (still probably low for a captain, like), Ritchie, Shelvey, Mitrovic and Gayle. Rest of our squad has been signed as back ups or for the Championship. Our wage bill must be fucking tiny like :lol:

We f***ing freed up the wage bill in the summer when we got rid of Krul and de Jong ffs :lol:

And Anita, Gouffran, Hanley and Riviere who I imagine were all on decent enough money

The only players we've signed that are probably on Premier League levels of wages would probably be Lascelles (still probably low for a captain, like), Ritchie, Shelvey, Mitrovic and Gayle. Rest of our squad has been signed as back ups or for the Championship. Our wage bill must be fucking tiny like :lol:

Shelvey is apparently our highest earner on £80000 a week.

Sturridge would be fucking perfect ffs. His injury record does concern me slightly but he's just what we need. How dare Newcastle United pay wages to footballers.

Hate the fucking cunts running this club so much. Hope they just fucking die.

I can't believe he is STILL being asked to move on players and reduce wages :lol:

Mike Ashley is a disgusting human being.

Right what I have heard today.......scouts got called in seemingly Rubin Kazan are about to go bust. Watching a few previous games to see of there's anything worth pinching in the fire sale if it happens. Kenedy is done bar the minor details of money. Any other significant transfers relies on selling Mitrovic. Has a big time agent who I quote 'doesn't give a s****' and wants biggest price possible so willing to draw it out. Takeover doesn't happen or agreed expect nowt but bare minimum bargain buys and loans. Another quote it was Lidl now were shopping in Oxfam.

Stoke just signed a player from Rubin Kazan. This post is looking accurate unfortunately.

Its a fucking joke. Its literally in the fat cunts interests to secure our PL status/Rafa like. If we go down because of a lack of investment his asset is fucked, if we stay up and Rafa walks his asset is in big trouble for next season if he doesnt sell. Back Rafa and you've got (almost) guaranteed success in that we stay up and we remain an option to buyers or we stay up and this takeover goes through.

What is it? Is he continuing to e monumentally thick or is it an egotistical thing where he's trying to prove something? It has to be the latter like.

Guest chopey

Is it even worth bothering with transfers ? I mean whats our market ? top half championship players ? could we even afford some of Middlesbros better players. Fucking shite

We’ll try (and fail) with some panic loans in the last few days of the window but apart from that we will bring no one in. Possibly see mitro & shelvey leave for decent money plus 2 or 3 fringe players out the door like Colback, Saivet, haidara, gamez etc...

If we stay up it’ll be nothing short of a miracle, if we go down and we will be seeing the last of our captain plus anything decent like Merino. Either way, Rafa walks at the end of the season after his loyalty to players and to the fans has been fulfilled.

Could still see PCP sniffing around and taking 6 months to decide what’s an acceptable bid for the club whilst negatively impacting another transfer window.

Ashley remains for another decade.

Happy times ahead.