Euro 2016 predictions - STAGE 5 PART 2 DEADLINE WED 6th JULY @ 19.45pm

Magpie

Euro 2016 Predictions Tournament   

A feast of football is coming your way this summer with over 50 games in the space of little over 4 weeks! Why not spice it up a little by attempting to predict it all? At the end you could be quids in!

Interested? Then carry on reading……

Format

The competition will be split into 5 stages as follows:

Stage 1 - Friday 10/06/16 - Tuesday 14/06/16 – 12 group games

Stage 2 - Wednesday 15/06/16 - Saturday 18/06/16 – 12 group games

Stage 3 – Sunday 19/06/16 – Wednesday 22/06/16 – 12 group games

Stage 4 – Saturday 25/06/16 – Monday 27/06/16 – 8 2nd Round games

Stage 5 – Thursday 30/06/16 – Sunday 10/07/16 – Quarter Finals, Semi Finals and Final

In addition to this all entrants must predict the following outcomes prior to the tournament starting. These are worth bonus points which will be added to the entrant’s points total at the end of tournament and could therefore make all the difference in the final standings!

• Winner (10 bonus points)

• Runner Up (5 bonus points)

• Top Scorer (10 bonus points)

• Total number of red cards throughout the tournament (5 bonus points)

• At which round will England be eliminated? If at all? (5 bonus points)

We could do this for fun or for a small cash entry fee, let me know what you think.

Pre-Tournament Predictions:

WINNER:

RUNNER UP:

TOP SCORER:

TOTAL NUMBER OF RED CARDS:

AT WHAT ROUND WILL ENGLAND BE ELIMINATED:

(Please specify between winner and runner-up if you’re feeling optimistic towards England’s hopes and think they’ll make the final!)

Good luck!

Stage 1 Fixtures

Group Stage fixtures played between Friday 10th June and Tuesday 14th June

DEADLINE: ALL PREDICTIONS FOR THIS STAGE MUST BE RECEIVED BY 5PM ON THURSDAY JUNE 9TH

REMEMBER TO HIGHLIGHT YOUR BONUS GAME - DOUBLE POINTS ON OFFER

Kick Off

Friday 10th June

1 20:00 France v Romania

Saturday 11th June

2 14:00 Albania v Switzerland

3 17:00 Wales v Slovakia

4 20:00 England v Russia

Sunday 12th June

5 14:00 Turkey v Croatia

6 17:00 Poland v Northern Ireland

7 20:00 Germany v Ukraine

Monday 13th June

8 14:00 Spain v Czech Rep

9 17:00 R. of Ireland v Sweden

10 20:00 Belgium v Italy

Tuesday 14th June

11 17:00 Austria v Hungary

12 20:00 Portugal v Iceland

People wanting to play for cash or fun? Suppose we could both, winners takes all (of the ones who send their entry fee) and others just play for fun.

Can accept payments via Paypal or bank transfer if required.

I'm up for playing for cash.

Random question, for the knockout stages, could we do something like a 1v1 for each round, whoever gets the most out the two proceeds to the next round? Or something like that?

Random question, for the knockout stages, could we do something like a 1v1 for each round, whoever gets the most out the two proceeds to the next round? Or something like that?

Suppose I could do a random draw for the knockout stage however it'll just have to be for fun, the monetary prize (if there is one) will have to be on the total points from start to finish.

Suppose I could do a random draw for the knockout stage however it'll just have to be for fun, the monetary prize (if there is one) will have to be on the total points from start to finish.

:thup:

That'd be awesome mate :) Guess it'd depend on the amount of people it attracts.

Without hijacking this thread, I thought it might be an idea to do a sweepstake type thing and have 24 users, give them a country each and they have to support that country throughout the tournament and change their avatar to something to do with that country. Might be a crap idea

Without hijacking this thread, I thought it might be an idea to do a sweepstake type thing and have 24 users, give them a country each and they have to support that country throughout the tournament and change their avatar to something to do with that country. Might be a crap idea

I'm up for that. Can do the allocating easy enough on that random.org site

:thup:

Up for that and also the predictions league.