Colin Kazim-Richards completes transfer

ads

errmmm, have i missed something, why had this clown got his own thread??

Lee Ryder confirmed we're closing in on a 4 year deal.

Ill pray this is wrong, stick from relegation i can take, but ill get a hell of a lot more if we sign him

To what extent is Colin Kazim-Richards Turkish and by extension, to what extent should Turkey be considered European or Asia?

His mum is Turkish or part Turkish. he only added the Kazim bit when he moved out there to play, was just Colin Richards when we were growing up.

To what extent is Colin Kazim-Richards Turkish and by extension, to what extent should Turkey be considered European or Asia?

His mum is Turkish or part Turkish. he only added the Kazim bit when he moved out there to play, was just Colin Richards when we were growing up.

He has been Colin Kazim-Richards all his career not just when he went to Turkey!

He has been Colin Kazim-Richards all his career not just when he went to Turkey!

Maybe i was wrong on that part, but he definitely wasn't Kazim anything when we were kids

Well I'm currently sat in Turkey, in Europe, but I can see Asia out of the window. So it's both....geographically, predominatly in Asia but over 20% of the population of the country is in the European part.

Well I'm currently sat in Turkey, in Europe, but I can see Asia out of the window. So it's both....geographically, predominatly in Asia but over 20% of the population of the country is in the European part.

Going over there, sitting in their seats...