The Euro 2016 Betting Thread

Wullie

Put on a £5 accumulator today, and lost it on Austria in the first game, followed up with £2 on Ronaldo first scorer and £5 on Janko first scorer.

Luckily I also had a tenner on Iceland/Draw double chance, so I'm still a bit ahead today.

For my prematch bet in the offer, I've put £50 on 0.5+ goals in England v Wales at 365 (1.071, returns £53.57), and £5.35 on no goalscorer at Coral (10.0, returns £53.5).

Lose £1.80 no matter which what happens (unless the only goal is an OG in which case both bets win).  Haven't decided what to stick the in play bet on, probably lump it on something silly.

Went from from a good first couple of days to a disaster.

£5 free bet Slovakia / Switzerland returns £37

£20 on France n PP as I can see them scoring 3+ for some more free £5s.

Guest ben80

My bet365 offer is on Spain v Turkey, not the England game. Weird

That is weird. Can you do the England v Wales bet £50 free bet as well? I assumed it was open to everyone?

My bet365 offer is on Spain v Turkey, not the England game. Weird

That is weird. Can you do the England v Wales bet £50 free bet as well? I assumed it was open to everyone?

I'm not in the UK so that might be why.  Though every other offer has been exactly the same across the board, not sure why this one's different

Nobody (the poster) in Sweden has had different offers before in the CL. They probably suspect (quite rightly) that most people in their other markets don't give a shit about England vs Wales.

:lol:  Cool, just checked my accounts and discovered I was betting like a maniac after a few cans last night.  Oh dear...

Russia vs Slovakia BTTS  £5 @ 2.00

Russia 1 - 0 Slovakia  £10 @ 6.50

Switzerland to win £10 @ 2.40

Russia/Switzerland/France £5 @ 7.50

edit:  just found a bet I put on at 888.  Don't even remember opening this account.  Oh well.  France/Ukraine/Italy/Croatia/Spain  £10 @ 10.17

SkyBet is the worst bookie in my experience. Need to branch out. Coral and Betfair are good. PP too.

Usually get good offers on the nags and their prices are usually decent enough.  Rarely bet on football, but their odds seem to be shit in comparison to other bookies. 

Nobody (the poster) in Sweden has had different offers before in the CL. They probably suspect (quite rightly) that most people in their other markets don't give a shit about England vs Wales.

Aye. Over here the offer is for the Sweden games. Obviously forgot about it on Monday, mind.