Group B - Wales (Q), England (Q), Slovakia (Q), Russia

Wullie

Might not have scored but that's one of the best England performances I've seen in years. Everyone at it from the start, and with the exception of Kane who looks like he's drunk (and f*** knows why we're persevering with him on corners) the front six including Rooney have been brilliant. Fair play to Hodgson on that front. Lallana in particular has been f***ing awesome.

Completely agree. Kane off for Vardy I'd do as well at half time, he's not at the races today. Everyone else has been good to brilliant.

Kane is playing poorly because the defence are sticking to him as he is our only finisher. The entire balance changes if you get another forward on the pitch man.

Nah I feel Kane has had a poor touch and been too slow tonight. Vardy will lose his man and hopefully have a better touch.

Nuts

England finally look like they have a functioning midfield. The three look very nicely balanced in there. Everything else has flowed nicely from there.

Who would have though the key was to try to eliminate our midfielders from the starting 11 :lol:

Might not have scored but that's one of the best England performances I've seen in years. Everyone at it from the start, and with the exception of Kane who looks like he's drunk (and f*** knows why we're persevering with him on corners) the front six including Rooney have been brilliant. Fair play to Hodgson on that front. Lallana in particular has been f***ing awesome.

Completely agree. Kane off for Vardy I'd do as well at half time, he's not at the races today. Everyone else has been good to brilliant.

Kane is playing poorly because the defence are sticking to him as he is our only finisher. The entire balance changes if you get another forward on the pitch man.

Nah I feel Kane has had a poor touch and been too slow tonight. Vardy will lose his man and hopefully have a better touch.

Nuts

Nah. Just difference of opinion.

Nuts

I know bud i just feel like the odd one out here. I genuinely dont understand how so few people want us to try our best two goalscorers at the same time. We could be absolutely lethal man.

Has anyone else noticed they don't have a headache/migraine and don't want to randomly punch brass objects in their house so far? Bliss.

Edit: Fuck it I can hear them now, fuck this shit.

Nuts

I know bud i just feel like the odd one out here. I genuinely dont understand how so few people want us to try our best two goalscorers at the same time. We could be absolutely lethal man.

It's the beauty of football! We could be both right.