Group D - Croatia (Q), Spain (Q), Turkey, Czech Rep - Cro 2-1 Spa | Cze 0-2 Tur

Wullie

The other players are dead in line and even standing on the 18 yeard line for guidance. If the linesman can't get that call right, he's useless. Clearly offside and should have been flagged.

It looks pretty obvious from both angles, the edge of the box is a pretty big indicator. Horrible call.

Horrible is a bit much like [emoji38] Judging offsides is a very tough job

Aye when there's a couple of inches in it, what's the point in having linesmen if catching a player half a yard offside is hard? May as well scrap them.

Seriously.. how in the fuck am I seeing this so differently to everyone else?

yeah yeah I know ms paint line whatever.. you have the pen box as guidance like has been pointed out numerous times.

Line straight from the furthest point forward which he can score with (head) across the box

http://i.imgur.com/PuXlQDG.png

Literally inches from the foot which would be playing him onside

About half his body is in line with the last defender, the linesman also has to make a decision while players are moving at speed while looking at when the ball is kicked at the same time. They don't get a photograph of the defensive line when the ball is kicked

All linesmen have to make these decisions in real time and often do well, hence why clangers like this are worthy of discussion. It's a really poor call man, no excuse for it.

I actually commend them for getting so many decisions right. It's an unbelievably difficult job IMO, much harder than being a ref

As I said originally, my biggest annoyance was how it's being ignored because it was a nice goal scored by everyone's favourite passing team. It's offside, and not a particularly dubious one.

As I said originally, my biggest annoyance was how it's being ignored because it was a nice goal scored by everyone's favourite passing team. It's offside, and not a particularly dubious one.

Think it's being ignored because it was the third goal in a 3-0 win personally

Pedro- "unless I see continuity in my role It's not worth coming here just to make the group. It's difficult to take on this role"

Has he alwasy been this much of a knob? He's lucky to even be there :lol: