Euro Fanny 2016

Deuce

There must be at least one 10/10 English bird from all this? You could park a car between her teeth the one at the top!

At least she won't hurt your cock with her teeth while blowing. She doesn't even need to open her mouth tbf.

PS: Hurting your dick with the teeth is a typical bug that women have in their blowjob app. That, and forgetting to spit on your dick before wanking. As if this isn't bad enough, some of them will then w*** you with such an absurd pressure and pace that seems they're trying to save a snake from choking.

There must be at least one 10/10 English bird from all this? You could park a car between her teeth the one at the top!

At least she won't hurt your cock with her teeth while blowing. She doesn't even need to open her mouth tbf.

PS: Hurting your dick with the teeth it's a typical bug that women have in their blowjob app. That, and also wanking you off with such an absurd pressure and pace that seems they're trying to save a snake from choking. On top of that, some of them won't even spit on your dick before.

Men give the best like.

PS: Hurting your dick with the teeth it's a typical bug that women have in their blowjob app. That, and also wanking you off with such an absurd pressure and pace that seems they're trying to save a snake from choking. On top of that, some of them won't even spit on your dick before.

Men give the best like.

Surely.

Some friends will tell me that "well I will just tell the lass on how to do it right". But it depends on the lass.

I used to date this paranoiac lacking self-confidence girl that if I corrected anything she did EVEN REMOTELY she would then proceed on crying and saying that she "was no use for anything at all" and would then tell me all about how she used to feel ugly and worse than the other girls at high school. All of this while my cock would slowly go to sleep like "I'm outta here bitches".

Men give the best like.

Surely.

Some friends will tell me that "well I will just tell the lass on how to do it right". But it depends on the lass.

I used to date this paranoiac lacking self-confidence girl that if I corrected anything she did EVEN REMOTELY she would then proceed on crying and saying that she "was no use for anything at all" and would then tell me all about how she used to feel ugly and worse than the other girls at high school. All of this while my cock would slowly go to sleep like "I'm outta here bitches".

Puah rigid reading that. Deets?

Men give the best like.

Surely.

Puah rigid reading that. Deets?

Huh?

The Ukraine one just above looks like she would destroy your whole life.

I would swim up the Amazon river with 45lb weights tied to my scrotum with nothing else but Ellen DeGeneres' queefs as my air supply to have a seafood dinner with her over Skype on a dial-up connection  :aww:

The Ukraine one just above looks like she would destroy your whole life.

I would swim up the Amazon river with 45lb weights tied to my scrotum with nothing else but Ellen DeGeneres' queefs as my air supply to have a seafood dinner with her over Skype on a dial-up connection  :aww:

:lol: