Fulham - Newcastle United - 5/8/16 @ 7.45 - Live on Sky

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Having a bit of a Stifler problem, not sure where to watch. Stay at work and stream it, or take a second consecutive half-day and go to the nearby bar where TA Chicago is watching. Tough call, might just end up going around Stif's flat in the end

No room now with him and his dog, unless  . . . .

http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/jack-black-kick-baxter-anchorman.gif

Thats it man, leave Lucky alone!

:lol: :lol: it just gets better!

Might go to The Crabtree between Hammersmith and the ground, not sure if it's OK for away fans but I'll try to blend in.

'Alreet guv'nor pet, ah'll have a proper nawty warm pint of mild, my old plate. And a packet of chim chimerneys (salt and vinegar). Up the Thamesmen! Down with the Georgies!' 

Might go to The Crabtree between Hammersmith and the ground, not sure if it's OK for away fans but I'll try to blend in.

'Alreet guv'nor pet, ah'll have a proper nawty warm pint of mild, my old plate. And a packet of chim chimerneys (salt and vinegar). Up the Thamesmen! Down with the Georgies!'

:lol: I reckon you'd be great company on an away trip Bard  O0 hankering after the drink and laughter fuelled transit van away trips of old...

This place will be on suicide watch when we lose :lol:

I'd like to think that the feel-good factor will still be around if we lose. Its a marathon and not a sprint and we'll have the perfect opportunity to get 6 points on the board with home games against Huddersfield and Reading straight after. We know that we're in a good place even if we lose narrowly tonight.

:lol: I reckon you'd be great company on an away trip Bard  O0 hankering after the drink and laughter fuelled transit van away trips of old...

O0

http://thetruthaboutbartending.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/thrown-out.jpg

My Liverpool supporting mate was saying how Rafa loves a boring 1-0 win. Talk about making me buzz for the new season.

Going tonight and looking forward to being in the 'neutral' area. Howay the lads!