Matz Sels

Guest hindu times

Guest neesy111

The GK criticism on this board is bonkers.

i've not seen that much criticism like, just a general feeling that he doesn't inspire confidence at the moment

I'm talking about GK's in general.  Bravo was written off by someone after his mistake yesterday.

I thought he's looked more solid with each game, surprised to see others don't share that opinion.

I think everyone shares that opinion like :lol: He looked really poor in pre-season. He looks far more comfortable now but there's the odd moment, he prefers punching too which isn't that common over here.

Think people are a bit touchy when it comes to a bit of constructive criticism at the moment, all a few have done is pointed out a few valid flaws and concerns (which numerous people share, so it's clearly not just bollocks) such as his tendency to punch and his sometimes apparent inability to do it effectively.

He needs more time obviously, nobody is writing him off in the slightest, but he needs to improve if he's going to be our #1 in the PL next season should we get promoted.

Guest neesy111

Does this mayonnaise smothering cunt not know that Brexit means Brexit. Fuck off home to your beautiful ales and tall birds you disgusting mannequin de pis.

:lol:

We've conceded 4 goals he's done perfectly fine in context. He's not been at fault for a single goal conceded this season as well. All down to defenders hanging him out to dry by their own errors in marking and tackling. Did you expect the finished article when we signed him? He's younger than Darlow, Elliot and Krul. He's the most ceiling out of them all and has to learn a brand new league.

Does this mayonnaise smothering c*** not know that Brexit means Brexit. f*** off home to your beautiful ales and tall birds you disgusting mannequin de pis.

Ladies and Gentle men I give you... 'The Mayor of Sunderland'  :lol: :lol:

Easy to keep clean sheets when you aren't really tested.

TBF to him, he made a couple of decent saves, actually caught a cross and he didn't really do a lot of flapping or his usual punching.  Always looks comfortable passing it out from the back, which Rafa obviously likes.  Very hit and miss when going long, though.  But still better than our other keepers distribution, from what I have seen. 

• 2 weeks later...