Dwight Gayle (now playing for Derby County)

astraguy

How do you feel about Dwight Gayle's contract extension?  

656 members have voted

1. 1. How do you feel about Dwight Gayle's contract extension?

• Delighted
    • Happy
    • Mixed emotions
    • Unhappy
    • The club is a joke

Posted when we were linked with him ages back that i thought it'd be a top signing. Hes looked good whenever i've watched him, but been managed by Pulis, Warnock, Pardew etc. Still top scorer each season for them barely starting games.

Rafa must have seen something to choose him, so hope he repays that favour. Nice to feel a player has joined who's genuinely excited about playing for us. That attitude is exactly whats needed for a change.

Errr. no.

Why's his colour peeling off then?  I'm dark and that certainly doesnt happen to me :lol:

You never had your skin go a slightly different colour after taking a plaster off?  I'm not dark, but it can go a white colour if it's been on for a bit.  Certainly does after I've given blood. 

What a pointless f***ing debate this is.  "Does mixed race footballer, wear fake tan" sounds like a mail headline, from their fashion pages.

Errr. no.

Why's his colour peeling off then?  I'm dark and that certainly doesnt happen to me :lol:

You never had your skin go a slightly different colour after taking a plaster off?  I'm not dark, but it can go a white colour if it's been on for a bit.  Certainly does after I've given blood. 

What a pointless f***ing debate this is.  "Does mixed race footballer, wear fake tan" sounds like a mail headline, from their fashion pages.

It's not a 'debate', it was a simple observation based off a couple of pics. Lighten up ffs

This can't be real? A young professional fooballer wihout tattoos all over his arms!?

That'll soon change after one night out in Tup Tup with the #squad

Errr. no.

It's not a 'debate', it was a simple observation based off a couple of pics. Lighten up ffs

It's a ridiculous comment and you might hurt Dwight's feeling.  Apologise at once snowy.

Hope he's reading this :lol: Welcome to NUFC Dwight, go easy on the fake tan and you could be a legend here.

:lol: Tell him to go easy on the plasters.  It's peeling his fake tan off and our fans don't like it. 

Errr. no.

What is you have against people with dark skin?

Guest chopey

Careful, I posted a comment last night about a family stealing from my local shop and I was compared to Hitler

Errr. no.

It's a ridiculous comment and you might hurt Dwight's feeling.  Apologise at once snowy.

Oh wow, I see, you're still butthurt from years ago.

Errr. no.

What is you have against people with dark skin?

Alli's missus had fairly dark skin, I think?  She's not his type.  RACIST!!!!

Errr. no.

Pardon?

Errr. no.

Pardon?

You know exactly what I'm on about. Let it go. I'm moved on, clearly you cant

Palace lot seem to rate him

https://www.holmesdale.net/page.php?id=106&tid=161391

Not a massive fan of NUFC but I hope he bags them an insane number of goals. Hattricks home and away against Brighton would be nice.

Best of luck to him. He'll rip up the championship with some good service.

Hope he does really well and I for one will be keeping tabs on him. Not keen on looking out for NUFC results but never mind.

Quite the opposite sentiment from a lot of NUFC fans and Townsend :lol:

Guest ElCid

Interesting that Mitro and Gini back in training as though they had an additional week off due to internationals.