Matt Ritchie: Released (Official)

Fenham Mag

He certainly adds a lot of intangible qualities, but the biggest issue for me is the risk of exposing Yedlin due to a right winger who doesn’t work as hard. I think Yedlin might struggle under increased pressure down that flank.

Agree with this.

I'd rather have Ritchie than Townsend like.

I wouldn't. Ritchie's a top bloke and all that, but Townsend's pace would be much more effective in a Rafa set up.

A bit sad if true, but we need to move forward and if this is the way then so be it. Trust Rafa :thup: Having said that, I can see others fucking this up big time in other ways...

Why's he not back with the rest of them?

They always come back staggered as the first few days are just tests and medical examinations.

Were they due back in today? Not seen the usual photos. Only seen Atsu last week as he went back early.

Well OK, we sell this angry little bastard so we can fund other deal(s), yet why is it i have no faith we will offer enough money to buy the replacement(s).

No trust or faith in the wassocks who run our club, no faith at all that they'll get deal(s) done, especially as Townsend and Kenedy are likely to be priced at more than our transfer record.

Well OK, we sell this angry little bastard so we can fund other deal(s), yet why is it i have no faith we will offer enough money to buy the replacement(s).

No trust or faith in the wassocks who run our club, no faith at all that they'll get deal(s) done, especially as Townsend and Kenedy are likely to be priced at more than our transfer record.

Plus a £25m striker from somewhere

That ain't happening until we sell Mitro to fund it.

Plus what i said about not getting deals done that are more than £15m......us and more than £15m  :yao:

That ain't happening