The Semi-Finals - Qualified - Portugal & France

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/12018/10493741/wales-to-celebrate-euro-2016-campaign-with-open-top-bus-parade

Wales to celebrate Euro 2016 campaign with open-top bus parade

Is this real?

They got to a semi final having not qualified for a tournament in 50 years or something. Would be surprised if they weren't having a parade

You're not surprised that they are celebrating not winning anything via an open-top bus? Okay, man. [emoji38]

Surprised Palace didn't do the same after losing the FA Cup final. Hey, at least they actually made it to the end.

I'd be surprised if they weren't having an open to bus parade tbh. Bet Iceland are having one too

They've had one.

Ridiculous what constitutes a pen nowadays. How was that stopping a goal scoring chance or deliberate handball

Well he led with his arm because he wasn't going to get there with his head.

He led with his arm because he was trying to get his elbow up on the France player to get a header away. I do think it was a pen now though

Ridiculous what constitutes a pen nowadays. How was that stopping a goal scoring chance or deliberate handball

He blocks the header with his arm ffs.. Of course its a pen.

He blocks the header with his arm ffs.. Of course its a pen.

He's like an inch away, impossible to determine whether he meant to block it or not. It's also impossible for him to get out of the way.

It just doesn't like intentional to me.

He deliberately leads in with his arms though. From then on he can only blame himself if what happened, happens.

:thup:

Amazed there's been no changes although France do look dangerous going forward.