The 2018/19 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Just put my pre-season bet on.

Man City, Aston Villa, Blackburn, Coventry, Tranmere, Celtic, Barcelona, Juventus, PSG & Bayern Munich.

£5 returns £123k.

Think you'll be disappointed with Villa and probably Man City, the rest seem good shouts and that's a hell of a return if you get it all right.

Guest neesy111

Man City, Aston Villa, Blackburn, Coventry, Tranmere, Celtic, Barcelona, Juventus, PSG & Bayern Munich.

£5 returns £123k.

Think you'll be disappointed with Villa and probably Man City, the rest seem good shouts and that's a hell of a return if you get it all right.

City will win it, Barcelona would be my issue.  Real Madrid will dominate La Liga next few seasons with their ridiculous squad depth.

It's different amounts for everyone. Mine's £25, a mate's only been offered a fiver!

Check your 365 inbox Paully.

I've put my initial £25 on over 7.5 games in the first set, and laid that for £2 at MarathonBet. No idea why I had a MarathonBet account like.

It's different amounts for everyone. Mine's £25, a mate's only been offered a fiver!

Check your 365 inbox Paully.

I've put my initial £25 on over 7.5 games in the first set, and laid that for £2 at MarathonBet. No idea why I had a MarathonBet account like.

Will do, cheers mate!

• 2 weeks later...

£5 returns £123k.

I think Milsn will push Juve. Hopefully they take a couple of months to gel.

I've got various outright bets on - some stupid. Spent £15 across 12 different bets with returns ranging from £120 to £1,000.

Stand out price that caught my eye most - AC Milan to win Serie A without Juventus @ 11/4.

The w***** bookies not offering markets on first scorers in our three friendlies has denied me of three winning bets!

Gayle

Mitro

Gayle

For Gayle's first, I actually went into two bookies in Edinburgh pre-match and demanded that they phone their head office for a price to no avail - b******s!