The 2018/19 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Best value tonight is Zenit imo. Free scoring at home while Sociedad have started shipping heavily.

Most I've been convinced of a winner at a decent price so far this season. Wish I'd whacked a ton on it instead of twenty quid.

Stuck £5 in play on Budescu next GS and Bendtnar FGS double £130 back

£10 on Giroud, Budescu and Thauvin anytime for £200. Mon Thauvin you useless twat

Subbed, ah well still £130 to the good

Ligue 2 can be dodgy but Brest are 2.62 (13/8) away to Tours ???

RzYZKEu.png

edit:  Couple of others with games like that (higher team vs bottom team & weird/big odds) to look at if you so wish are Neuchâtel Xamax (Switzerland) and Botoşani (Romania) :lol:

RzYZKEu.png

edit:  Couple of others with games like that (higher team vs bottom team & weird/big odds) to look at if you so wish are Neuchâtel Xamax (Switzerland) and Botoşani (Romania) :lol:

Brest won :thup:

RzYZKEu.png

Aye the other 2 lost :lol:

RzYZKEu.png

Didnt know, I didnt bet on them (who the hell bets on Romanian & Swiss 2nd div :lol: ).  Just thought I'd point them out as I noticed when looking earlier.Must have had players out or something, hence the odds. Dunno why Brest was so big (heh) though

RzYZKEu.png

Didnt know, I didnt bet on them (who the hell bets on Romanian & Swiss 2nd div :lol: ).  Just thought I'd point them out as I noticed when looking earlier.Must have had players out or something, hence the odds. Dunno why Brest was so big (heh) though

Bloke I know has got about 4 tips for Romanian third division games which are apparently being "fixed" in the last few weeks and they've all lost :lol: