The 2018/19 Betting Thread

Kaizero

fucking tossers!

:lol:

There's still time to receive the offer, hopefully.

The reason I flipped out was also because yesterday I learned that the reason they only give me the occasional £5 bonus, as opposed to the £100 bonus that some members get, is because I'm already an active member with them and that those £100 bonuses are for members that haven't used their website for a while.

For the last couple of months I've been betting heavy with them (thankfully I'm into profit) in the hope that they will give me an improved bonus!

Fuckers.

Fucking scumbags  :lol:. I find the mobile app terrible for placing accas, you have to navigate around all the leagues one by one. Pretty much the reason  I've stopped using them apart from when the offers in place. Find Skybet so much easier and enjoy the request a bets.

When did you guys receive the email? I've used them sporadically, so assume I won't make the cut.

My mate received this - the bastard! Ha ha!

f1430a2dab52447f61ea709063861d2b.jpg

What's your mate's bet365 betting profile? Heavy user? Loss-making? Only uses 365 for the £50 offer and a few token other small value bets?

Fucking scumbags  :lol:. I find the mobile app terrible for placing accas, you have to navigate around all the leagues one by one. Pretty much the reason  I've stopped using them apart from when the offers in place. Find Skybet so much easier and enjoy the request a bets.

this is very true, but please don't use accas :anguish:

Guest chopey

No offer for me and I'm shite at betting, Darren Fletcher has just signed for Stoke on the back of my Irish Lottery losses.