The 2018/19 Betting Thread

Kaizero

South Shields are 6/4 to win the Northern Premier League - printing money!

Maximum bet is £149.58!

Easy money albeit I’m still raging this was the maximum stake as I tried to put a lot more on!

d5d227d6ab652b02d6770b33276759d0.jpg

Can a betting company take money back after I have cashed out? I did a bet builder on bet 365 and they cocked up and offered me a cash out of the full amount (£252). However as said above I don’t believe Milner got booked.

I was just looking at the cards from the last leg as I ponder tonight's bet and Milner did get booked in that game.

UEFA themselves confirm it: https://www.uefa.com/uefachampionsleague/season=2018/matches/round=2000884/match=2021707/lineups/index.html

Is that all you lost on?

Can a betting company take money back after I have cashed out? I did a bet builder on bet 365 and they cocked up and offered me a cash out of the full amount (£252). However as said above I don’t believe Milner got booked.

I was just looking at the cards from the last leg as I ponder tonight's bet and Milner did get booked in that game.

UEFA themselves confirm it: https://www.uefa.com/uefachampionsleague/season=2018/matches/round=2000884/match=2021707/lineups/index.html

Is that all you lost on?

Well as far as I was aware it was just that letting me down but having looked on the link you posted it says Henderson did not get booked but the BBC website, livescore and BET365 themselves had Henderson down as being booked.

I had Mane to score anytime and Milner/Henderson/Fazio to be booked.

Is that all you lost on?

Well as far as I was aware it was just that letting me down but having looked on the link you posted it says Henderson did not get booked but the BBC website, livescore and BET365 themselves had Henderson down as being booked.

I had Mane to score anytime and Milner/Henderson/Fazio to be booked.

:thup:

Gutted last night's bet builder.......

- Gini anytime

- Over 6.5 corners for Roma

- Over 4.5 cards in the game

- Liverpool win in 90 mins

Tenner at 40/1

Scouse bastards can't even qualify right. Come on Madrid.