The 2018/19 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Had a little £25 win off £1.50 on Thursday, so feeling positive.

Hate to back the Mackems, but surely they'll beat Oxford at home at 4/9.

Maybe Chelsea, Everton, Mackems £7.50 treble.

So it was you who jinxed it  :rant:

Sunderland getting beat 1-0 and down to 10 men.

Fuming aswell. Never backing Mackems again.

me neither... Just saw they have just one shot and off target as well.  ;D

Every cloud and all that.

I'm going to throw a random idea out that might go down like a lead balloon.. Kind of like a betting syndicate, would anyone be interested in a group Beat The Drop?

You can place a maximum of £50 which means you answer 16 yes/no questions correctly for a million. Say ten people go in for a fiver, could then do a vote on the answer. If a choice gets 7/10 votes or more, we lump the whole lot. If a choice is 6/10 or less, we skip that question (you can skip as many questions as you want as long as you complete your ticket within six months).

For those that don't know about Beat The Drop:

I just figure more the more football knowledge the better. :dontknow:

Right, folks. My latest attempt at this officially failed on question five thanks to Lacazette. So if we can get three more people we can get this started. So far it's:

Me

Froggy

Ginola

Kaizero

sbnufc

Kevo

Sean

Had £10 on Celtic and the 3 Premier League always. Cashed out for £55 just after Spurs scored.

Took the Sky enhanced on that. £10 for £75. After Paully enlightened me that they actually do cashout on those enhanced, I took a look the same moment you did.. No cash out to be seen. :lol: Suffice to say it's been a horrendous weekend for me.

I was on question 5 of beat the drop. Will Arsenal be winning at half time. Useless cunts.

Que? My question was will Lacazette score for that game. Didn't know the questions vary; do you use Betfair or PP?

Also kind of disappointed that they don't have multiple options for the busy days i.e. more than one Saturday 3pm option, CL nights etc. During the World Cup they advertised screenshots where there'd be five or six different questions available if there were loads of games on at the same time.