Bohemian FC 0-6 Newcastle United - Saturday 16th July 2pm

joeyt

The build-up to the penalty is hilarious, you'd expect better from an under 11s team

The complete lack of tracking from the defenders in the seconds before Gayle's goal wouldn't be tolerated in my Sunday league team :lol:

We had such great craic man. Going crazy singing in the bar and on the street outside the pubs after wards. Know all the lads are for temple bar right now so if yous wake up skint lads I told you not to go down there. :lol:

I know the opposition wasn't of the highest level but it's a good start going by the score line anyway. Could anyone who went to the game tell us about it, like which players stood out and which ones were less good. How was the team looking on a whole? Could you tell that there were certain things that we've had focus on during preseason?

For example how did Thauvin do to name one, did he look up for it? :thup: Btw i liked how Mbemba brought the ball out from the back

before he put the ball out wide to Sterry who then assisted Ritchie.

Never met up fella, we're you in Doyles afterwards?

My phone died about 10 minutes after I got to Dublin. I was yeah, was talking to a few southerners so I might have been talking to you. :lol:

"Tobin" (...to be sure)  :lol: "Guof ran ran"  :lol: :lol:

Sounds like a brilliant occasion. I want to go to Belgium now. When we sing 'Take me home...' (Back in the birth place of the song, possibly)  people will think we're unoriginal/doing a Euro chant. Anyone going? Brussels looks a close airport. Though flight times aren't great.