Fantasy Premier League 2016/17

Guest chopey

People say the best time to use triple captain is a double game week, but surely the best time to use your bench boost is then?

The chances of four players (give or take as they might not all be playing twice) scoring more than your captain x3 must be higher probability?

There's usually more than 1 double gameweek in a season.

Guest chopey

Wild card used.

Foster

Olsen, McAuley, Bailly

Kante, Coutinho, Pogba, Mane, Mahrez

Aguero, Ibrahimovic

100% happy

Disappointed with Silva playing so deep, so changed him for Martial. At 9.5m he's expensive but he could easily reach double digit goals and assists this season.

Silva wasn't deep at all! But good week to switch him out as they play the Champions League qualifier today, and then they play 12:30pm Saturday. I took him out too.

He'll be going back in again later though. Both he and De Bruyne were given complete freedom to play just off Aguero.

Disappointed with Silva playing so deep, so changed him for Martial. At 9.5m he's expensive but he could easily reach double digit goals and assists this season.

Silva wasn't deep at all! But good week to switch him out as they play the Champions League qualifier today, and then they play 12:30pm Saturday. I took him out too.

He'll be going back in again later though. Both he and De Bruyne were given complete freedom to play just off Aguero.

He sat far deeper than he's used too. He was playing in a midfield two with Fernandinho with De Bruye, Nolito and Sterling supporting Aguero mostly.

Wild card used.

Foster

Olsen, McAuley, Bailly

Kante, Coutinho, Pogba, Mane, Mahrez

Aguero, Ibrahimovic

100% happy

Good for you :)  But I have a hunch you will be 100% dissapointed very soon.

Guest chopey

Im super torn on whether to keep Redmond in the 11 or put him on the bench for Amat since he is at home to Hull while Redmond is away to Man Utd.

Any feels?

Just copy my team you'll not go far wrong