Newcastle United promoted back to the Premier League

Figures 1-0 Football
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Our recent form is weird.  2 wins in 6 but those wins came against our closest rivals.  It's the fact we haven't won the easier games is probably worrying people with our relative easy run in.

We've won games when we've had to and that's a good sign.

Guest neesy111

Our recent form is weird.  2 wins in 6 but those wins came against our closest rivals.  It's the fact we haven't won the easier games is probably worrying people with our relative easy run in.

We've won games when we've had to and that's a good sign.

That is, but we are making life harder for ourselves if it comes down to that.

That is, but we are making life harder for ourselves if it comes down to that.

I don't disagree, we have 2 very important games coming up when we've hopefully had a bit of a rest and done some work on the training pitch to sharpen us up.  Hayden is back in training next week which is a bonus for us, it's just a pity about Yedlin.

Has it been mentioned that the lad who came off injured yesterday for Huddersfield is out for the season?

They don't look as solid playing Mooy and Billing in the middle so could be a boost for us (awful injury though)

Guest neesy111

2 wins in 6 is shit for any teams at the top. However, looks like everyone is as bad.

Yeah, similar happened last season with Boro, Brighton and Burnley to a degree.

Guest neesy111

Has it been mentioned that the lad who came off injured yesterday for Huddersfield is out for the season?

They don't look as solid playing Mooy and Billing in the middle so could be a boost for us (awful injury though)

Looked awful at the time.

Jonathan Hogg. Good player, liked him when he was at Watford a few years back.

I think he's broken a bone in his neck and they'll miss him.

Someone's fat fingers just locked the Other Games thread in excitement

Me. p*ssed. On train back from Birmingham.

How was the game?

Awful. We never looked like scoring really other than the mad scramble which ended up being disallowed. Lots of balls wide to Ritchie and Gouffran but nothing came of it. Diame was shot in the middle for those going on about wanting him in there though he was alongside Colback. Never felt like we were in danger of getting beat either.

This team without Shelvey and Gayle fully fit and Yedlin just isn't very good.

Still think we'll be fine though and stimble our way to promotion.

How was the game?

Awful. We never looked like scoring really other than the mad scramble which ended up being disallowed. Lots of balls wide to Ritchie and Gouffran but nothing came of it. Diame was shot in the middle for those going on about wanting him in there though he was alongside Colback. Never felt like we were in danger of getting beat either.

This team without Shelvey and Gayle fully fit and Yedlin just isn't very good.

Still think we'll be fine though and stimble our way to promotion.

Aye, I think Hayden will make a difference as well.

How was the game?

Awful. We never looked like scoring really other than the mad scramble which ended up being disallowed.

Odd. Figures (who may or may not have been at the game) reckons we had loads of clear cut chances. He's a fucking liar imo.

Guest neesy111

How was the game?

Awful. We never looked like scoring really other than the mad scramble which ended up being disallowed.

Odd. Figures (who may or may not have been at the game) reckons we had loads of clear cut chances. He's a fucking liar imo.

Funny that, him talking of his butt.