Newcastle United vs Huddersfield Town - 13/8/16 @ 3:00pm - No TV

HaydnNUFC

What time is the channel 5 highlight show on ? and do they repeat it ? Or Sky have a similar show, I'm gonna be out in Banff all day tomorrow won't get home probably in time for the channel 5 show.

The Sky Sports mobile app is free and they have all the Championship goals on there by 6pm.

What time is the channel 5 highlight show on ? and do they repeat it ? Or Sky have a similar show, I'm gonna be out in Banff all day tomorrow won't get home probably in time for the channel 5 show.

The Sky Sports mobile app is free and they have all the Championship goals on there by 6pm.

With the added bonus of not having to listen to that bitter bastard Michael Gray.

Someone up 2 date on where we can watch this at all?

Heard something about Bet365... beIN Sports?

Looks like BeIN Sport is showing something else, no channels at all listing the match.  Their are some claims of Bet365 showing it but don't get your hopes up :(

Can't believe a league game isn't available to watch anywhere, its like being back in the 90s FFS!

I'm not pleased with any team which includes Dummett or/and Colback tbh.

f***, I read the Colback without a bib part on the last page and just assumed he was out. Need to read posts more carefully.