Newcastle United vs Huddersfield Town - 13/8/16 @ 3:00pm - No TV

HaydnNUFC

1 recognised striker on the pitch and Vurnon Anita right mid at home to Huddersfield town is the kid of s**** Pardew would have got destroyed for.

Because fans love crying over starting line ups.

Pleased Colback dropped, we'll win.

This. All I care about is a win now. Think it'll be hard fought 2-0 win. Gayle and Diame scoring in the 2nd half.

1 recognised striker on the pitch and Vurnon Anita right mid at home to Huddersfield town is the kid of shite Pardew would have got destroyed for.

It's probably our best team bar Anita, and he's only playing as Ritchie has a knock :lol:

I'd have Perez on the right over that wanker Anita. But yes its more due to lack of options admittedly.

Eurgh not much creativity there I think the people that think we are going to p*ss this league are in for a reality check

Vernon Anita at right wing for f***s sake

Anita was alright for the 2nd half against FUlham. He should've been subbed off after that first half performance but thought he was alright in the 2nd.

1 recognised striker on the pitch and Vurnon Anita right mid at home to Huddersfield town is the kid of s**** Pardew would have got destroyed for.

Crazy comment.

Diame, Shelvey and Aarons are forward thinking players. Love the look of the team.

Gayle is going to look a lot better today for it.

Eurgh not much creativity there I think the people that think we are going to p*ss this league are in for a reality check

Anita was alright for the 2nd half against FUlham. He should've been subbed off after that first half performance but thought he was alright in the 2nd.

But it looks like he's going to be on the right again where he was absolutely atrocious

Aye agree.

Its on BBC Newcastle radio but the match will go off for people outside of the UK. Iv just bought a vpn in the hope it works but tried it on iplayer with no luck.

You can't listen online even if you live in the UK. Better off spending your coin on nufcTV.

Freeview in the NE also picks up BBC Cumbria and BBC Tees as well as, obviously, BBC Newcastle. If you're in either of the other two it might work vice versa.