Brentford manager: Alan Judge won't join Newcastle this summer

Nobody

I think this is one of those slow burner situations where it seems a pointless signing now, but he will go on to be a very good player once he's fit. Although how good he'll look in the premier I have no idea. We are signing a lot of championship players who might need to be replaced if we get promoted, but I suppose we can cross that bridge when we come to it.

Not sure how wise it is to sign him if he is not fit. We just got rid of De jong ffs :lol:

From wiki. Sounds a lot like Ritchie.

Judge is known for his energy and his driving runs, as well as his ability to score spectacular long range goals.[69] This has led to him being nicknamed "The Irish Messi" by players, fans and pundits.[69] Brentford teammate Maxime Colin commented that Judge "feels the football and he has a really good kick, good cross. He never gives up. He gives a lot of strength and power. He's not afraid".[70]

Every time that he can't run,

We turn around and cry,

I ask myself why, Oh why,

See you must understand he can't work a 9 to 5,

So he'll be out til November,

Said he'll be out til November he'll be out til November

You tell Rafa he'll be out til November

Sissoko staying until Jan?

That was my thought. Rafa keeps insisting he's only going to sell if we get the full £35m and I don't think the clubs interesting are going to go to that. Rafa won't be arsed, he's putting a high price deliberately because he needs a wide player.

Every time that he can't run,

We turn around and cry,

I ask myself why, Oh why,

See you must understand he can't work a 9 to 5,

So he'll be out til November,

Said he'll be out til November he'll be out til November

You tell Rafa he'll be out til November

Just nick Chancel's chant.

Alan Judge - say do you remember

Alan Judge - out until November

Alan Judge - it's months until he's gonna plaaaay.

Disappointed if this is it.

We've got rivals being linked with, and signing, decent Premiership midfielders and we're bringing in a Championship plodder to boost numbers and seemingly getting rid of players like De Jong who could've made an impact down here.

Guest reefatoon

I was thinking about that yesterday, as Gayle did state when we first signed him, the Rafa was talking about him playing wide left.