Daryl Murphy

nemtizz

It's class how he's scoring these key goals when there's all these rumours about Ashley booting off with Rafa about signing too many old players. :lol:

Spot on. Murphy is testamount to Rafa's belief in the right mix of players including older players with experience. It's a timely reminder to Ashley with first hand evidence he can see for himself.

I was a bit doubtful of this signing admittedly, but practically its worked out exactly how it was hoped. He even showed a turn of pace today. Either that or the Rotherham defenders were especially slow.

Most embarrassing moment in the club's history IMO

:lol:

Agreed, though.

He's actually quite good, best targetman in the division imo. Scored 27 goals the season before last  and hit around 10 in a season where he was struggling with injuries. Underwhelming but he'll surely be 3rd choice, won't hamper our other strikers' progress, is an experienced head in the dressing room and will likely score in and around 10-15 goals.

:dontknow: I mean it's not exactly exciting but it makes sense for 3.5 million.

Look at this wrongcunt.

He's actually quite good, best targetman in the division imo. Scored 27 goals the season before last  and hit around 10 in a season where he was struggling with injuries. Underwhelming but he'll surely be 3rd choice, won't hamper our other strikers' progress, is an experienced head in the dressing room and will likely score in and around 10-15 goals.

:dontknow: I mean it's not exactly exciting but it makes sense for 3.5 million.

Look at this wrongcunt.

Well done, you should be on motd ?

so many times down the years, cups and league, we have been undone by so called lesser teams, with a big lad up front, who would be considered not good enough for us. 

well now we have the the option in the squad- and it actually works

I was a bit doubtful of this signing admittedly, but practically its worked out exactly how it was hoped. He even showed a turn of pace today. Either that or the Rotherham defenders were especially slow.

Most embarrassing moment in the club's history IMO

Agreed, though.

:lol: Textbook Pons.

He's doing all that's asked of him. Brilliant outlet yesterday.

Guest neesy111

Jonjo -> Deflection off an opponent putting the perfect trajectory on the long ball ->Yedlin -> Murphy -> Goal.

All around a great goal.

It didn't get a deflection did it? ???

It did.

Jonjo -> Deflection off an opponent putting the perfect trajectory on the long ball ->Yedlin -> Murphy -> Goal.

All around a great goal.

It did.

My eyes might be deceiving me but the ball doesn't look like it's near the Rotherham player  who turns his back at 3:40 on here.

https://www.nufc.co.uk/nufc-tv

All around a great goal.

It did.

My eyes might be deceiving me but the ball doesn't look like it's near the Rotherham player  who turns his back at 3:40 on here.

https://www.nufc.co.uk/nufc-tv

I've just watched it back as well and I don't think it touches him either.

Really well taken goal, but his link up play has been excellent, he's seemed to have found a man pretty much every time around the box.

His link up play was fantastic today. He's turning out to be a cracking signing by Rafa.

Very well taken goal today. :)

Two quality goals in the last couple of matches. 27 goals in a season for Ipswich suggests he can finish. Mitro might find himself further down the pecking order which will piss off a few people.

Mitro is going to have a problem and must prove himself unless of course we palm Mitro off.

Why?

Well as things stand he's probably now our 3rd choice striker which he wouldn't have envisaged at the start of the season. Even before his injury and Murphy coming in and scoring in every game the signs were there when Rafa didn't even include him in the squad for Blackburn.