Daryl Murphy

nemtizz

Guest alijmitchell

I think he's great, does all the right stuff and finishes well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

None of the radgie showboating that Mitro has, but just does the right things a striker should in the right areas.

He does have 10 years more experience TBF.

He does, but being in the right place and then finishing are instincts that you need to have at a basic level even if you are a young striker. I don't think you should need to still be learning those at this level.

I'm pretty sure Murphy was used a lot on the wing for Sunderland 10 years ago.

He clearly knows his game really well now through experience and has made some really vital contributions to our season so far

Becoming a bit of a cult hero like Kilcline was in KKs early teams...big strong guys both and both better players than they seemed by their stance. Murphy has done a great job whenever he has been put in the side and he unsettled Brighton defenders as well as scoring a crucial goal at Huddersfield.

Glad for him as he will hopefully now gain a Championship winners medal at the end of the season and probably take that with him as a memento of his time at NUFC because I cannot see him being around after this season because of his age.

A great buy by Rafa.

Love this guy. Waits patiently for his chance and takes them when given. Hope our other reserve players like Hanley and Lazaar are just like him too. Proper pro.

O0 absolutely. Was nice to see Hanley at the end, he couldn't have looked more delighted if he had scored the winning goal. Good sign.